Thank you Mr. Obama

Barrack H. Obama flipped the Tea-party the bird again yesterday.

He was saying at his anti-Tea-party event that he cut our taxes. "You would think they would thank me."

Well.....Thank you asshole....for screwing me without even giving me a reacharound.

He also said he was "amused" at all of the rallies.

When is this guy gonna get a clue?
Being arrogant and unpresidential is his trademark.

And you have the memory span of a gnat.

Arrogance: "You're either with us or against us."

Unpresidential:
bush-drunk.jpg

Thank you Obama,

Thanks for the increased war effort in Iraq and Afganistan just like George W. Bush intended. Thank you for the never ending debt that you put forth just like George W. Bush. Thanks for the never-ending wars against the Arab nations.

Thanks for Bush's spending records being broken by you.

Barack W. Obama = George W. Bush

Now there's a twist.

Unfortunately, a new president can't exactly close the door on everything his predecessor became involved with, but it certainly would be nice.

He was saying at his anti-Tea-party event that he cut our taxes. "You would think they would thank me."

Well.....Thank you asshole....for screwing me without even giving me a reacharound.

Hey Tea Party....

Obama LOWERED your taxes.........what the hell are you doing out there?

Does FoxNews really own you that much?

Really?

Which of the 670 billion in new taxes contained in the so called health care reform bill lowered my tax burden?

$670 billion in new TAXES? Omg. Is there anything you clueless people actually understand? Does your tax bill reflect the trillion dollar Iraq war?

It's the Narcissism, stupid.

Obama does not have a sense of duty or honor regarding the office he holds. He views the public a serfs to whom he doles out largesse based upon his whim; and regardless of how it affects us, we're supposed to praise him.

That's true. Which is why some of us refer to him as POTUS, instead of President. What is funny is that the lefties refer to him as POTUS too... I don't think they realize that it's kind of an insult. :lol::lol::lol:

The acronym has been used for decades and has never been considered an "insult" (at least in my circle), even when it referred to GWB.

I don't give a damn about taxes. They are not unreasonable right now. As long as you are talking about income taxes that is.

When is he going to actually do something about the real problems? Unemployment and the Federal Debt....

So far since the Democrats have ruled Washington they both have done nothing but rise.

But, but, but, I thought you guys don't want government help.

Intrusion is what most people do not want from the government. Right now, our wrists are tied together because of unfair trade practices and battling against nearly slave labor in other countries. If he would have gotten into office and immediately addressed this, he would have been the man in my opinion. But he is following suit along with the last three presidents and selling us into mediocrity or maybe worse.

Yes, for sure, Obama should have addessed every single issue the first month, rather than concentrating on the very real possibility of the collapse of the entire financial structure of not just this country but the entire world as his top priority. After all, doesn't a POTUS:)lol:) have more than 24 hours in a day to deal with all things of importance all at once?

Hey Tea Party....

He claims he did and you believed him.

What he did was change the amount of cash deducted from our paychecks temporarily by about $13 per pay period. We have to pay that back at the end of the year.

I'm still trying to figure out how $13 is alot to you. It doesn't even fill my gas tank.

Times 4.3, it pays someone's phone bill. Not everyone has the luxury of not caring about a piddling $13.00.

I don't give a damn about taxes. They are not unreasonable right now. As long as you are talking about income taxes that is.

When is he going to actually do something about the real problems? Unemployment and the Federal Debt....

So far since the Democrats have ruled Washington they both have done nothing but rise.

What more, exactly, is he supposed to do about unemployment? There's only so much the "government" can do--Obama has already given additional incentives for small businesses:

[New 2010-2011 Provisions] To address high unemployment and tight credit markets, President Obama has put in place more stimulus funded tax breaks for small business in his latest budget. The President is pushing Congress to use $30 billion that had been set aside from the TARP program to bail out Wall Street to start a new program that provides loans and tax credits to small businesses, which the White House calls the engine for job growth. This would include the following new 2010 provisions. Read the details:

More Stimulus Tax Breaks and Hiring Credits in Obama's 2010 Small Business Recovery Plan

He can't FORCE businesses to hire!!

Shore up the boarders, boot the illegals and slow down our trade with China.
Give incentives to create better manufacturing jobs than before.

Oh sure, and that could have ALL been done within the last year to save the economy and thus high unemployment. Uh huh... I have an idea, let's let the Republicans try, shall we? :lol:

And of course every single one is a mere "talking point" that can be countered with those pesky facts... :eusa_whistle:

Which facts?

The fact that the health care so called reform bill contains over 670 billion in new taxes that will hit all of us.

So much for not one dime in new taxes huh?

Yeah, right. Grow a brain.

here is a partial list

ObamacareTaxes1.gif

Tell me which one of these taxes will NOT increase our burden one dime.

As you say facts are pesky things.

Which facts?

The fact that the health care so called reform bill contains over 670 billion in new taxes that will hit all of us.

So much for not one dime in new taxes huh?

here is a partial list

ObamacareTaxes1.gif

Of course you conveniently omit the ESTIMATED offsets of those ESTIMATED costs you list. In any event, those costs do NOT represent "taxes," which is your silly claim. You didn't answer my question: Were your taxes raised to pay for the Iraq war? (Using the war as just an example of how foolish it is to assume that YOUR personal income taxes will be raised by a comparative amount for ANY government program.)

here is a partial list

ObamacareTaxes1.gif

Of course you conveniently omit the ESTIMATED offsets of those ESTIMATED costs you list. In any event, those costs do NOT represent "taxes," which is your silly claim. You didn't answer my question: Were your taxes raised to pay for the Iraq war? (Using the war as just an example of how foolish it is to assume that YOUR personal income taxes will be raised by a comparative amount for ANY government program.)

Yes these are taxes. Income is not the only way the government taxes us. There are literally hundreds of hidden Federal taxes that you pay and don't even know about.

Hey Tea Party....

What he did was change the amount of cash deducted from our paychecks temporarily by about $13 per pay period. We have to pay that back at the end of the year.

I'm still trying to figure out how $13 is alot to you. It doesn't even fill my gas tank.

Times 4.3, it pays someone's phone bill. Not everyone has the luxury of not caring about a piddling $13.00.

Not exactly. That's $26 a month. How many people you know with a $26 phone bill?

Besides he made up for any bullshit cut by raising taxes on cigs. last year so the lord giveth and the lord taketh away.

Last edited:

here is a partial list

ObamacareTaxes1.gif

I never said anything about a comparative amount.

These are taxes that are created in the bill. And just where do you think tax money comes from, China?

Here's another one of those pesky facts.

The government's revenue is taken from us via taxes. Period

So every time the government increases spending it gets the money from us.

But, but, but, I thought you guys don't want government help.

Intrusion is what most people do not want from the government. Right now, our wrists are tied together because of unfair trade practices and battling against nearly slave labor in other countries. If he would have gotten into office and immediately addressed this, he would have been the man in my opinion. But he is following suit along with the last three presidents and selling us into mediocrity or maybe worse.

Yes, for sure, Obama should have addessed every single issue the first month, rather than concentrating on the very real possibility of the collapse of the entire financial structure of not just this country but the entire world as his top priority. After all, doesn't a POTUS:)lol:) have more than 24 hours in a day to deal with all things of importance all at once?

He found time to deal with an unnecessary health care bill. Your argument is ridiculous.
The rest of the world's financial collapses should be secondary to our own, any patriotic citizen would feel that way. Call me stupid, but when I cannot keep my own roof from falling in on my head, I don't see how I could help my neighbors.

here is a partial list

ObamacareTaxes1.gif

At least appear to "attempt" to be honest.

Last edited:

Not exactly. That's $26 a month. How many people you know with a $26 phone bill?

Besides he made up for any bullshit cut by raising taxes on cigs. last year so the lord giveth and the lord taketh away.

$13 X 4.3 = $53.90 per month. However, my own basic phone bill (for landline use only) is only $24.50. It's around $54 because of my DSL.

here is a partial list

ObamacareTaxes1.gif

Yes these are taxes. Income is not the only way the government taxes us. There are literally hundreds of hidden Federal taxes that you pay and don't even know about.

I know that, of course. But Skull was implying that all of those "costs" equal a similar amount in "taxes" that he's gonna have to pay out of pocket. (I'd also trust an analysis done by someone other than Heritage Foundation, frankly, which is going to skew figures to affirm their own agenda.)

Forum List

Back