Thank you Mr. Obama

I don't give a damn about taxes. They are not unreasonable right now. As long as you are talking about income taxes that is.

When is he going to actually do something about the real problems? Unemployment and the Federal Debt....

So far since the Democrats have ruled Washington they both have done nothing but rise.

But, but, but, I thought you guys don't want government help.

Thank you Obama,

Thanks for the increased war effort in Iraq and Afganistan just like George W. Bush intended. Thank you for the never ending debt that you put forth just like George W. Bush. Thanks for the never-ending wars against the Arab nations.

Thanks for Bush's spending records being broken by you.

Barack W. Obama = George W. Bush

Last edited:
Barrack H. Obama flipped the Tea-party the bird again yesterday.

He was saying at his anti-Tea-party event that he cut our taxes. "You would think they would thank me."

Well.....Thank you asshole....for screwing me without even giving me a reacharound.

He also said he was "amused" at all of the rallies.

When is this guy gonna get a clue?

Hey Tea Party....

Obama LOWERED your taxes.........what the hell are you doing out there?

Does FoxNews really own you that much?

Really?

Which of the 670 billion in new taxes contained in the so called health care reform bill lowered my tax burden?

It's the Narcissism, stupid.

Obama does not have a sense of duty or honor regarding the office he holds. He views the public a serfs to whom he doles out largesse based upon his whim; and regardless of how it affects us, we're supposed to praise him.

That's true. Which is why some of us refer to him as POTUS, instead of President. What is funny is that the lefties refer to him as POTUS too... I don't think they realize that it's kind of an insult. :lol::lol::lol:

I don't give a damn about taxes. They are not unreasonable right now. As long as you are talking about income taxes that is.

When is he going to actually do something about the real problems? Unemployment and the Federal Debt....

So far since the Democrats have ruled Washington they both have done nothing but rise.

Who said anything about government help?

Government needs to focus on getting its own act together instead of pretending they are the saviors of us all.

Everything government touches costs a lot and sucks!

Intrusion is what most people do not want from the government. Right now, our wrists are tied together because of unfair trade practices and battling against nearly slave labor in other countries. If he would have gotten into office and immediately addressed this, he would have been the man in my opinion. But he is following suit along with the last three presidents and selling us into mediocrity or maybe worse.

He was saying at his anti-Tea-party event that he cut our taxes. "You would think they would thank me."

Well.....Thank you asshole....for screwing me without even giving me a reacharound.

Hey Tea Party....

Really?

Which of the 670 billion in new taxes contained in the so called health care reform bill lowered my tax burden?

They do love those bogus talking points.

He is correct. They should be thanking him.

Thanking him for:

• Reminding them what happens when Democrats get power
  • Reminding them never again to let one party have ALL the power
  • Getting them engaged and involved again
  • Showing them what a truly insecure, thin-skinned megalomaniac President looks like

They should be thanking the hell out of him!

Where? When?

The tax tables haven't changed. The 15-20 bucks extra people saw every week is still owed come April 15. Because it wasn't a tax cut, it was a deferment. Any idiot can change his/her withholding, Obama simply changed everyone's and called it a "tax cut."

Idiots such as you actually buy that. Does Obama own you that much?

The tax tables WILL change, when the "Boooosh tax cuts for the rich" expire, and everyone who makes more than $28K will see a 3% hike in their income tax bite.

The folks just aren't buying a shell game from a snake-oil salesman.

Hey Tea Party....

I don't give a damn about Fox News, but your spreading the manure is a pain:

PolitiFact | Cohen claims there are more tax cuts this year than almost any other in history

...Bob Williams of the Tax Policy Center agrees.

"Most Americans will see their taxes going down this year," Williams said.

But he warns that tax increases are on their way. The country is running huge, unsustainable deficits, he said. The spending was intended to help pull the country out of an economic recession, he said, but there will be consequences.

"Anyone who thinks we won't have to increase taxes is dreaming," Williams said.

On that point, there seems to be consensus from tax experts on all sides of of the political spectrum.

But back to Cohen's statement: "The fact is, in the past year we have had more tax cuts than almost any time in our nation's history."

Cohen has added enough qualifiers to his statement to make it defensible. He limits the window to this past year, and the Making Work Pay tax credit did translate to a significant tax cut for most working people this year. But if you take the AMT patch out of Cohen's equation -- and we think it's wrong to lump that in with the new tax cuts in the stimulus because it simply continued previous policy -- the case for having more tax cuts than any other year in U.S. history becomes a bit shakier. Still, Cohen never said it was the biggest, only one of the biggest.

We also think it's likely that many would interpret Cohen's statement to mean that he was talking about all of the tax cuts and hikes enacted by Congress this year. And if that's the case, we think critics make a strong case when they note that health care tax increases, although most don't kick in for several years, were also enacted this year.

We think that all shakes out to a Half True.

Half-truth is being very kind.

That's your problem, you think everyone is as inferior intellectually as you assume, when in reality, it's you that is the ass.

that's why I don't honor him with the big "P" word.. He works only for his base. The rest of us can root hog and die poor. :eusa_angel:

Well you had your day when The "B" was running things and the rest of us rooted hog and were dying poor. Payback's a bitch.
Youre a big mouth lying bitch

Hey Tea Party....

He claims he did and you believed him.

What he did was change the amount of cash deducted from our paychecks temporarily by about $13 per pay period. We have to pay that back at the end of the year.

I'm still trying to figure out how $13 is alot to you. It doesn't even fill my gas tank.

How exactly did he "screw" you?

Besides daring to be a Democratic POTUS, that is.

I'll let someone else explain it to you:

Mr. President, I want to thank you for seizing General Motors and Chrysler. I want to thank you for appointing a pervert as our safe schools czar. I would like to thank you, Mr. President, for the generational theft that you have committed with all of this borrowing and spending. You have spent the wealth of two to three, maybe four generations in the future, before they're even born. I want to thank you, Mr. President, for insulting and endangering Israel. I want to thank you, Mr. President, for driving up the unemployment rate to near double digits for years to come. I want to thank you, Mr. President, for telling everybody that it's going to be double digits as the new norm. I want to thank you, Mr. President, for exploding the annual deficit to the level where it can never be repaid.

I'd like to thank you, Mr. President, for targeting and destroying private health insurance companies. I want to thank you, Mr. President, for pushing for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to stand trial in New York City and receive full constitutional rights at a cost of $200 million per year. I want to thank you for that. I want to thank you for helping to destroy the housing market, Mr. President. And, Mr. President, I would love to thank you for your arrogance, because arrogance is part and parcel of an authoritarian leader of a regime. I would like to also thank you, Mr. President, for your divisiveness. I would like to thank you for ignoring the public union pension time bombs waiting to explode out there. I would like to thank you, Mr. President, for mocking and disrespecting the American people. And I'd like to thank you for your never ending support of the New Black Panthers and for ACORN. I'd like to thank you, Mr. President, for embracing our enemies and snubbing our allies. But most of all, Mr. President, thank you for arousing the sleeping silent majority because we have been asleep too long. November is coming, Mr. President. That is when we will really thank you

Obama Mocks American People, Demands a Thank You for His Work

And of course every single one is a mere "talking point" that can be countered with those pesky facts... :eusa_whistle:

How exactly did he "screw" you?

Besides daring to be a Democratic POTUS, that is.

I'll let someone else explain it to you:

Mr. President, I want to thank you for seizing General Motors and Chrysler. I want to thank you for appointing a pervert as our safe schools czar. I would like to thank you, Mr. President, for the generational theft that you have committed with all of this borrowing and spending. You have spent the wealth of two to three, maybe four generations in the future, before they're even born. I want to thank you, Mr. President, for insulting and endangering Israel. I want to thank you, Mr. President, for driving up the unemployment rate to near double digits for years to come. I want to thank you, Mr. President, for telling everybody that it's going to be double digits as the new norm. I want to thank you, Mr. President, for exploding the annual deficit to the level where it can never be repaid.

I'd like to thank you, Mr. President, for targeting and destroying private health insurance companies. I want to thank you, Mr. President, for pushing for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to stand trial in New York City and receive full constitutional rights at a cost of $200 million per year. I want to thank you for that. I want to thank you for helping to destroy the housing market, Mr. President. And, Mr. President, I would love to thank you for your arrogance, because arrogance is part and parcel of an authoritarian leader of a regime. I would like to also thank you, Mr. President, for your divisiveness. I would like to thank you for ignoring the public union pension time bombs waiting to explode out there. I would like to thank you, Mr. President, for mocking and disrespecting the American people. And I'd like to thank you for your never ending support of the New Black Panthers and for ACORN. I'd like to thank you, Mr. President, for embracing our enemies and snubbing our allies. But most of all, Mr. President, thank you for arousing the sleeping silent majority because we have been asleep too long. November is coming, Mr. President. That is when we will really thank you

Obama Mocks American People, Demands a Thank You for His Work

And of course every single one is a mere "talking point" that can be countered with those pesky facts... :eusa_whistle:

Which facts?

The fact that the health care so called reform bill contains over 670 billion in new taxes that will hit all of us.

So much for not one dime in new taxes huh?

What more, exactly, is he supposed to do about unemployment? There's only so much the "government" can do--Obama has already given additional incentives for small businesses:

[New 2010-2011 Provisions] To address high unemployment and tight credit markets, President Obama has put in place more stimulus funded tax breaks for small business in his latest budget. The President is pushing Congress to use $30 billion that had been set aside from the TARP program to bail out Wall Street to start a new program that provides loans and tax credits to small businesses, which the White House calls the engine for job growth. This would include the following new 2010 provisions. Read the details:

More Stimulus Tax Breaks and Hiring Credits in Obama's 2010 Small Business Recovery Plan

He can't FORCE businesses to hire!!

You'd think...but he knows and we know it isn't really about taxes.

What more, exactly, is he supposed to do about unemployment? There's only so much the "government" can do--Obama has already given additional incentives for small businesses:

[New 2010-2011 Provisions] To address high unemployment and tight credit markets, President Obama has put in place more stimulus funded tax breaks for small business in his latest budget. The President is pushing Congress to use $30 billion that had been set aside from the TARP program to bail out Wall Street to start a new program that provides loans and tax credits to small businesses, which the White House calls the engine for job growth. This would include the following new 2010 provisions. Read the details:

More Stimulus Tax Breaks and Hiring Credits in Obama's 2010 Small Business Recovery Plan

He can't FORCE businesses to hire!!

Shore up the boarders, boot the illegals and slow down our trade with China.
Give incentives to create better manufacturing jobs than before.

Forum List

Back