Thank you mods!

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
Just a note of appreciation to the moderators. How you can slog through the mindless clap-trap of some of these threads, page after page, sifting through the inane and immature posts of some of the most egregious trolls is a wonder!

I posted on a thread a week ago, argued my best, and then read as that thread deteriorated into a fourth grade playground rant. And yet there are signs that some intrepid moderator was keeping the lid on it.

I could never do what you do. I have neither the time, the patience nor the inclination to hose down some of the idiots here.

Thank you for your dedication and hard work.

Nosmo King

4f023594466b2.gif

:)

peace...

When I posted my question
http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/227209-for-mods-admins.html
I was told by another poster that I should not post questions for mods/admin in this forum even though the description of the forum is
Announcements from the USMB staff. Also post your feedback and questions here.

Apparently, Nosmo King also believes he can and should address mods and admin in this forum. There are other messages posted to mods/admin in this forum as well.

Can someone please tell me why my question has been ignored by the mods/admin?

Thanks.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/227209-for-mods-admins.html
I was told by another poster that I should not post questions for mods/admin in this forum even though the description of the forum is

Apparently, Nosmo King also believes he can and should address mods and admin in this forum. There are other messages posted to mods/admin in this forum as well.

Thanks.

probably because you're a whiny asshole.

you're welcome

Thanks.

It was feedback and believe me, there are more than just mods ignoring your lame question.

Any wedding plan updates CG?

Last edited:
Thanks for thanking the mods, Nosmo King. They have delivered the best discussion board on the internet, and from what I hear and their disappearance from discussions a week into their moderator work, they are truly made busy by our mistakes, putting a thread in the wrong category, making too many of the same discussions and having several of them combined, etc.

We can't thank mods enough for all they do.

Forum List

Back