Thank You Israel

And you call other people racists and bigots? :lol:
What's racist about that, you fucking idiot? The guy was a Stupid Jew (yea they exist) and he converted to Islam, which caused him to become a terrorist worshiping, violent, intolerant animal. Am I bigoted towards Islamist ideology? Fuck yeah. So is most of the civilized world.

So then everyone who believes in god is an animal since at least all the major religions regularly wage war against other religions? Or is it just Muslims? (And don't forget your hero, GW Bush's crusade for oil in Iraq.) :dunno:
George bush did not wage war due to some backwards ass medieval mentality promoted in a book called the Koran written by an illiterate Arab terrorist from the 7th century. George Bush went to war because he thought he is doing what is necessary to protect his country. You can argue whether his reasons were valid or not, or if he made the right decisions. That is quite different from the death, mayhem, and destruction Muslims are spreading across the globe today, all in the name of Islam. You need to brush up on your knowledge and history.

Last edited:
What's racist about that, you fucking idiot? The guy was a Stupid Jew (yea they exist) and he converted to Islam, which caused him to become a terrorist worshiping, violent, intolerant animal. Am I bigoted towards Islamist ideology? Fuck yeah. So is most of the civilized world.

So then everyone who believes in god is an animal since at least all the major religions regularly wage war against other religions? Or is it just Muslims? (And don't forget your hero, GW Bush's crusade for oil in Iraq.) :dunno:
George bush did not wage war due to some backwards ass medieval mentality promoted in a book called the Koran written by an illiterate Arab terrorist from the 7th century. George Bush went to war because he thought he is doing what is necessary to protect his country. You can argue whether his reasons were valid or not, or if he made the right decisions. That is quite different from the death, mayhem, and destruction Muslims are spreading across the globe today, all in the name of Islam. You need to brush up on your knowledge and history.

GW called it a crusade, not me. Plus, he's a Christian who needs armageddon in the ME for Jesus to come back. If anyone's an animal, it's GW and Dick.

GW called it a crusade, not me. Plus, he's a Christian who needs armageddon in the ME for Jesus to come back. If anyone's an animal, it's GW and Dick.

Those guys are heros.:eusa_pray:

In english---the way AMERICANS SPEAK the language "crusade" conotes --"a fight or program for a worthy cause"

Those guys are heros.:eusa_pray:

Ya, it's so heroic to send kids off to die for no reason. What a 'tard you are.

Forum List

Back