Thank you for voting Trump!

IĀ“ve been looking for a forum where I can have an intelligent conversation with a liberal. IĀ“ve been all over the internet and I still havenĀ“t found an intelligent liberal.

You've been looking for JakeStarkey and Jake has been looking for you! Two ships passing in the night. You just missed him. He'll find you.
So, intelligent liberals really do exist! Maybe when he dies someone should have him stuffed and displayed at the Smithsonian.

IĀ“ve been looking for a forum where I can have an intelligent conversation with a liberal. IĀ“ve been all over the internet and I still havenĀ“t found an intelligent liberal.

You've been looking for JakeStarkey and Jake has been looking for you! Two ships passing in the night. You just missed him. He'll find you.
I am as much a liberal as Hoss is mainstream, but he is honest, and you would like talking to him, thanku.

So, intelligent liberals really do exist! Maybe when he dies someone should have him stuffed and displayed at the Smithsonian.
Jake is too mean and ornery to die and he only gets stuffed with tacos and cerveza.

Liberals, like conservatives, run the gamut of intelligence. Look for both with an open mind. Welcome to the board.

You're going to need a unicorn, if you want to catch an intelligent liberal.

Try being nice if that fails, we have a few here.

Shakespeare had it right...the "sound and fury" of the madman is all you will get from liberals. They fall into four classes. (1)Depressed, (2) self hating (3) victims of abuse (4) evil.

Forum List

Back