Thank you Democrat Lutherans and Catholics.

Non-denominational. The denominations are dying. The largest Christian churches in the world are non-denominational.

Not really.

2071515_orig.jpg
Oh, I don't believe that crap.

I believe you can't be a Christian and support abortion.

I guess I'm not in your sect then. Believe what you want, but there is no "party of God" here in the U.S. You do not define the Christian faith anyway. BTW: I think that you own a gun. I also think that you are a male supremacist.
My "sect" is those that believe the New Testament. The New Testament defines what a Christian is. I believe if you support abortion, you're not a Christian. You may claim to be, but the Bible doesn't support your claim. There are lots of people that claim to be a Christian, but have no idea what the Bible teaches.
You believe Paul? He wrote most of the "New Testament." I don't know who wrote Revelation. Some guy named John of Patmos. Paul never met Jesus. The bible is not meant to be taken literally. Look to who wrote it and the committee that put it together. This is a source of belief???
Yes, I believe the Bible is the complete Word of God. I've told you this at least twice now. Paul did meet Jesus after Jesus rose from the dead. You really shouldn't be arguing with people that know their Bible. You really should humble yourself and ask the Lord to forgive you of your sins and ask Him to save you.
I believe you can't be a Christian and support abortion.

I guess I'm not in your sect then. Believe what you want, but there is no "party of God" here in the U.S. You do not define the Christian faith anyway. BTW: I think that you own a gun. I also think that you are a male supremacist.
My "sect" is those that believe the New Testament. The New Testament defines what a Christian is. I believe if you support abortion, you're not a Christian. You may claim to be, but the Bible doesn't support your claim. There are lots of people that claim to be a Christian, but have no idea what the Bible teaches.
You believe Paul? He wrote most of the "New Testament." I don't know who wrote Revelation. Some guy named John of Patmos. Paul never met Jesus. The bible is not meant to be taken literally. Look to who wrote it and the committee that put it together. This is a source of belief???
Yes, I believe the Bible is the complete Word of God. I've told you this at least twice now. Paul did meet Jesus after Jesus rose from the dead. You really shouldn't be arguing with people that know their Bible. You really should humble yourself and ask the Lord to forgive you of your sins and ask Him to save you.
Paul never met Jesus. The Supreme Being did not write the bible. Enjoy your fantasy, bibble boy.

Yes Paul (Saul) met Jesus.

Acts 9: 1-22
Bible Gateway passage: Acts 9:1-22 - New International Version

Paul never met Jesus. The Supreme Being did not write the bible. Enjoy your fantasy, bibble boy.

Do you actually believe that paul/saul met Jesus and he told paul/saul anything? WOW!

Enjoy your fantasy.

Do you actually believe that paul/saul met Jesus and he told paul/saul anything? WOW!

Enjoy your fantasy.

Enjoy your fantasy.

That's what the Bible says.
It's up to individuals to believe or not.
Something happened to him, to have converted him as he did.

Enjoy your fantasy.
Why does it bother you?

By studying and reading the Bible.
It explains about Satan the deceiver and liar.

Okay, that was a later Christian interpretation, but certainly not the understanding that Hebrews had...

In fact, here's a very interesting video about the evolution of Satan in not only the bible but poplar culture. Our image of Satan has more to do with Dante and Milton than it does with the Bible.

By studying and reading the Bible.
It explains about Satan the deceiver and liar.

Okay, that was a later Christian interpretation, but certainly not the understanding that Hebrews had...

In fact, here's a very interesting video about the evolution of Satan in not only the bible but poplar culture. Our image of Satan has more to do with Dante and Milton than it does with the Bible.

Cool if you are into the cabin I code. Now get ready, Joe will buff his credentials because score he got sent to Beirut, he was beat on by Catholic nuns until he educated them about Jesus and converted them to dirt worship.

Cool if you are into the cabin I code. Now get ready, Joe will buff his credentials because score he got sent to Beirut, he was beat on by Catholic nuns until he educated them about Jesus and converted them to dirt worship.

Are you capable of composing a coherent sentence? I mean I guess you think you are being clever, but your poor spelling and grammar just undercut the point you are trying to make.

Forum List

Back