Thank you, Charlie Hebdo. The American media is growing balls.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
I was reading a TIME article this morning about the latest cover of Charlie Hebdo. Before clicking on the link I fully expected TIME to either blur out the cover image, or not show it at all. But there it was in it's entirety. A picture of Muhammed in a TIME magazine article.

When did our "cheese eating surrender monkeys" grow bigger balls than the "bastion of free speech" that is America?

Freedom of speech is one thing, but Charlie Hebdo's constant barrage of gratuitous bashing of Islam was childish and over-the-top. What exactly was the editor trying to prove? That he was an immature idiot? Well, he did that.

Charlie Hebdo Founder Says Slain Editor 'Dragged' Staff To Their Deaths

Murdered Charlie Hebdo editor dragged the team to their death - Daily Mail Online

247A097400000578-2912329-image-m-17_1421362100495.jpg

Murdered: Charlie Hebdo's former editor Stephane Charbonnier (pictured) 'dragged the team' to their death by continuously mocking Islam, according to the magazine's founder Henri Roussel.

Last edited:
Freedom of speech is one thing, but Charlie Hebdo's constant barrage of gratuitous bashing of Islam was childish and over-the-top. What exactly was the editor trying to prove? That he was an immature idiot? Well, he did that.

Murdered Charlie Hebdo editor dragged the team to their death - Daily Mail Online

Murdered: Charlie Hebdo's former editor Stephane Charbonnier (pictured) 'dragged the team' to their death by continuously mocking Islam, according to the magazine's founder Henri Roussel.

I don't give a fuck if you offend Christians, and I don't give a fuck if you offend Islam. It's either all off limits, or none of it is. The day we pander to extremists is the day we lose our freedom of expression.

You know the worst part about the Trail of Tears? Some poor black slave had to mop that shit up.

Offensive? Yes.

Go fuck yourself. :D

I don't give a fuck if you offend Christians, and I don't give a fuck if you offend Islam. It's either all off limits, or none of it is. The day we pander to extremists is the day we lose our freedom of expression.

So, you wouldn't mind if an American Muslim magazine published weekly cartoons of Muhammad buttfucking Jesus?

So, you wouldn't mind if an American Muslim magazine published weekly cartoons of Muhammad buttfucking Jesus?

Nope. Not at all. I hold reverence towards nothing. Butt fuck away. Just don't go blowing shit up because somebody offended your delicate sensibilities. :D

Forum List

Back