Thank you Canada

Americans have devolved into a cowardly people. People who have relinquished their heritage, who long for past glories, who praise the lonney right-wing zealots. Sad people, pathetic people, people who are laughed at everywhere.

The brave, white men who fought and died to give Americans freedom did so in vain for today the Negro is the god of the American people, the Negro rules them. How sad..................

The " negro " as you call them, some are our friends, neighbors, co-workers and countrymen. None are rulers, although some say Obama wants to be, but that's because he's a statist asshole, not because he's black......

So eat a dick Dudley Dooright .........

Driveby,

You are Governed by a Negro, your Supreme Commander is a NEGRO. The NEGRO is the ultimate "boss-man" in the US of A.

Driveby,

You are Governed by a Negro, your Supreme Commander is a NEGRO. The NEGRO is the ultimate "boss-man" in the US of A.

And wants to change the country because of his beliefs, not because he's black, moron.....

So what's your stupid point ?

I got my Swine Flu injection this morning. It was FREE. I understand that those in the U nited S nakes of A merica can't even get it unless they pay big bucks for it. Oh, well.................

I got my Swine Flu injection this morning. It was FREE. I understand that those in the U nited S nakes of A merica can't even get it unless they pay big bucks for it. Oh, well.................

I thought Allah would protect you?

if you call free or $25.00 ...BIG BUCKS....then i guess your as stupid as advertised....and i see that Canada uses a vaccine developed in another country....why?.....whats wrong with your countries medical industry?.....

if you call free or $25.00 ...BIG BUCKS....then i guess your as stupid as advertised....and i see that Canada uses a vaccine developed in another country....why?.....whats wrong with your countries medical industry?.....

We use the sanme vaccine as do Americans in fact we sell it to your government. You are so naive my son. Stupidity is the birthright of every American. I suppose 25.00 just about pays us for making it for you.

We use the sanme vaccine as do Americans in fact we sell it to your government. You are so naive my son. Stupidity is the birthright of every American. I suppose 25.00 just about pays us for making it for you.

you do not you dumbass...galaxosmithkline makes it a UK co....of which they have a bunch of labs in the US ....your so lame you dont even know what they injected in your scrawny body.... stupid dipshit....

I really don't give a sh*t who makes it - it's FREE !

Forum List

Back