Thank you Bush...

The Weekly Standard? A tool of chickehawk William Kristol, one of the biggest cheerleaders of invading Iraq and of GWB. Why do people use strong leaning ideological resources and think they deserve creditability?

What are these people's ideological "leaning"???

32 Democrat quotes ...

BEFORE BUSH ... When CLINTON was President...
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999

"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs.threat our security".Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002

Please explain why these "Democrats" wanted Saddam gone??

And yet....strangely

I did not see any of those Democrats invading Iraq

Only BOOoooooosh believed in the boogeyman of WMDs and the smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud. The biggest military blunder since James Madison

The Weekly Standard? A tool of chickehawk William Kristol, one of the biggest cheerleaders of invading Iraq and of GWB. Why do people use strong leaning ideological resources and think they deserve creditability?

32 Democrat quotes ...

"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998

"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs.threat our security".Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002

And yet....strangely

Only BOOoooooosh believed in the boogeyman of WMDs and the smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud. The biggest military blunder since James Madison

You couldn't possibly be this fucking stupid without deliberately trying to be.

Bill Clinton kept Saddam Hussein contained for eight years. He had a crumbling military and was isolated around the globe

Only idiot republicans saw a pending mushroom cloud

How the fuck can you even operate a computer being that fucking stupid?

How the fuck can you even operate a computer being that fucking stupid?

They will treat us as liberators
The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud
Mission Accomplished

Who is fucking stupid?

32 Democrat quotes ...

And yet....strangely

So, Clinton, Biden, Pelosi et al said it...but didn't believe it?

So you're saying they're all liars?

I'll give you a few minutes. I can tell you haven't given this line of non-reasoning a single second of thought.

32 Democrat quotes ...

And yet....strangely

I'll give you a few minutes. I can tell you haven't given this line of non-reasoning a single second of thought.

I never saw Clinton, Biden or Pelosi go on TV and plea to the American people

"We need to attack Iraq RIGHT NOW.....or we all are gunna die"

Bush screwed the pooch big time when he decided to pull the trigger and got caught with nothing but his dick in his hand

And yet....strangely

Bush screwed the pooch big time when he decided to pull the trigger and got caught with nothing but his dick in his hand

114 minutes, and you STILL haven't given it any thought.

But that's only because you're not capable.

Say, did you see this thread? It'll shine the cold harsh light of reality on your fragile leftist mindset.

Say, did you see this thread? It'll shine the cold harsh light of reality on your fragile leftist mindset.

LOL....That IS a good one

Let's see an investigation of Bush torture

The CIA gave Cheney the intelligence he demanded. Just because Obama was to big a pussy to investigate these cretins doesn't get them off the hook

Bush/Cheney were either stupid or criminals

Take your pick

We don't need more war. While i do feel for those in Syria who are suffering,it is not our war to fight. It's time to dramatically scale back on our 'World's Policeman/Referee' foreign policy.

The CIA gave Cheney the intelligence he demanded. Just because Obama was to big a pussy to investigate these cretins doesn't get them off the hook

Take your pick
Thanks for once again proving my point.

So let's get this straight: Bush isn't a criminal, because the investigations showed no lies and no wrongdoing.

So, in your black/white limited intelligence little world, that makes him stupid.

So that stupid man fooled all those Democrats.

That means Democrats are really, REALLY stupid.

:lol: You really should stop posting. You're just digging yourself in deeper.

Take your pick

So let's get this straight: Bush isn't a criminal, because the investigations showed no lies and no wrongdoing.

So, in your black/white limited intelligence little world, that makes him stupid.

Don't worry

As an ex-president, Bush will not be prosecuted. Even Nixon never went to trial. Bushs punishment will be his legacy. He is already considered one of our five worst presidents in history and the worst in modern times

Bushs decision to abandon the war on terrorism for an ill-defined and poorly executed invasion of Iraq. Bushs blunderous attempt at nation building will haunt him the rest of his life

That is Bush's punishment.

Take your pick

Don't worry

As an ex-president, Bush will not be prosecuted. Even Nixon never went to trial. Bushs punishment will be his legacy. He is already considered one of our five worst presidents in history and the worst in modern times

Bushs decision to abandon the war on terrorism for an ill-defined and poorly executed invasion of Iraq. Bushs blunderous attempt at nation building will haunt him the rest of his life

So you don't deny that Democrats are really, REALLY stupid. That's a start.

And you know what? I really don't think Bush is feeling very punished by your leftist butthurt. :lol:

Let's review.

The Bush plan: Invade Iraq. Force regime change. Rid the world of what he told us was an imminent threat to our security and destroy the massive stockpiles of Weapons of Mass Destruction he told us were there. The whole thing cost 800 billion dollars and 4200 American lives as well as nearly 40,000 maimed and wounded Americans. Countless cases of PTSD and a whole nation of pissed off Iraqis.

The Obama plan: use drone attacks and NATO air strikes to aid and abet the Libyan resistance to Qaddafi. Rid the world of a regime that has a track record of supporting terrorism, cruelty to their own countrymen and corrupt, ineffective government. What was the final grand total spent in Libya? No American lives lost, no wounded, no long term disabled servicemen.

Yeah! That Bush plan seems to have real advantages, if you happen to run Halliburton!

So, if the topic is Syria, which plan would you want the United States to employ?
Funny how so many Right Wing posters overlooked the simple truth here.

Don't worry

So you don't deny that Democrats are really, REALLY stupid. That's a start.

And you know what? I really don't think Bush is feeling very punished by your leftist butthurt. :lol:

Actually, I think that at the end of his presidency, Bush was in shock at how badly his legacy had crumbled. He had grand dreams of a Bush Doctrine where he took over a few countries, installed democracy and watched as democratic governments swept the region
He had a simplistic view that Iraq would fall easily and quickly rally around the US as it's noble liberators. When Iraq fell into civil war and US casualties piled up, Bush knew his grand plan was a colossal blunder

As Bad Rachel notes, "5,000 Syrians have been massacred by Bashar Assad since March, including 300 children. How are those sanctions workin’ out, Mr. Obama?"
How 'bout we let the 1%ers' kids cover this one??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFGit_tZDqs]Generation Chickenhawk: With The College Republicans - YouTube[/ame]​

It was sad seeing Bush at the end of his presidency. He had such grand visions, such high hopes that the grand schemes his advisors told him would ensure his elevation to one of the great presidents of our time.
Rather than just attack terrorist cells, he would rebuild the middle east into a magnet for democracy and freedom
His tax cuts would lead to a surging economy that would allow business to flourish

Instead, he got himself embroiled in two wars without end. The WMDs he was assured were a slam dunk were nonexistent. His worldwide coalition collapsed. Thousands of Americans were being killed and maimed

The tax cuts he had such faith in only led to higher debt and no jobs. He saw the Housing Market collapse, the stock market went into freefall, hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost. We were in full blown recession bordering on Depression

Bush looked like a man betrayed. Cheney, his most trusted advisor had set him up and Bush was stuck with the legacy.

What's sad is seeing pathetic lefties trying desperately to insist that they can write history to fit their agenda.

Forum List

Back