Thank You Black Community

Your grandchildren will not think that. You're incapable of envisioning the world your grandchildren will live in, because you had your last new thought years ago and you are forever set in your ways. A major portion of the population does NOT think the way you do. You're deluding yourself.

Yes, they will. You libs will give them no choice.

I have explained why. If you think I am wrong, address my points.
Nothing I say will be able to cure the hate in your heart.

Weak dodge.

Your assumptions about me reflect nothing but your normal liberal inability to respect anyone with a real difference of opinion.

You have gloated about your hope of my kind being "dying off" and you think I am the hateful one here?

Libs. All the self awareness of a turnip.
Your kind, bigoted racists who are against peace between races, will certainly die off. Time will see to that.

And you continue being obvious to the implications of your own beliefs.

When do you expect Disparate Impact Affirmative Action to be stopped due to demographic shift?
It will end sooner rather than later. Little by little. Once people who think like you, of any skin color, are out of the equation.

Weak dodge.

Your assumptions about me reflect nothing but your normal liberal inability to respect anyone with a real difference of opinion.

You have gloated about your hope of my kind being "dying off" and you think I am the hateful one here?

Your kind, bigoted racists who are against peace between races, will certainly die off. Time will see to that.

When do you expect Disparate Impact Affirmative Action to be stopped due to demographic shift?
It will end sooner rather than later. Little by little. Once people who think like you, of any skin color, are out of the equation.

You expect that as minorities' political power increases dramatically, they will NOT use their power to pursue their interests?

Why should they not?

And with the actual real causes of the continued dysfunction in the minorities communities never fixed, because you libs demagogue any attempt to even address them, they will still causing failures that the minority leaders and their libs allies will, as always, be looking for White Racists/Racism to blame.

No. Disparate Impact Affirmative Action is only going to increase and become more codified in law as we move forward.

As we move forward, more and more, not less and less, whites are going to get sick and tired of taking the blame for other people's failures.

Weak dodge.

You expect that as minorities' political power increases dramatically, they will NOT use their power to pursue their interests?

Why should they not?

And with the actual real causes of the continued dysfunction in the minorities communities never fixed, because you libs demagogue any attempt to even address them, they will still causing failures that the minority leaders and their libs allies will, as always, be looking for White Racists/Racism to blame.

No. Disparate Impact Affirmative Action is only going to increase and become more codified in law as we move forward.

As we move forward, more and more, not less and less, whites are going to get sick and tired of taking the blame for other people's failures.
Because they are not evil subhumans. As you're convinced they are.

Weak dodge.

Why should they not?

Are you self aware enough to realize that the reason you went for the ridiculous strawman, is that you cannot dispute my point about Disparate Impact Affirmative Action?

At all.

Why should they not?

Are you self aware enough to realize that the reason you went for the ridiculous strawman, is that you cannot dispute my point about Disparate Impact Affirmative Action?

At all.
It's pointless talking to you. Please take up cigarettes and eat a lot of fast food. Bye.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. And we certainly must not forget their abhorrence for crime and their dedication to observing the law. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

This looks familiar.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature.

Disqus Profile - disqus jY2bN7vQg3

Idiot.

Except that whites will still be the largest single ethnic group, and they will get tired of being blamed for and asked to pay the price for the constant dysfunction of the minority communities.

You libs and your minority allies convincing yourselves that you are going to be able to marginalize the White's interests and power, is setting this nation up for tremendous strife.
That's exactly the type of thinking that's the reason people like yourself need to hurry up and die off. There's no place for you in this country's future. Your children and grandchildren will be superior to you in every way. And your grandchildren will joke with their friends about the crazy racist things that grandpa says.

Notice. You are the one who wants to cut out a major portion of the nation's population from the future.

That is what I am talking about.

THat type of thinking is setting you up on a collision course for the interests of the White Population, no matter how much you try to spin it.

My grandchildren will notice that they are still being blamed for the failures of blacks, because of their supposed racism, when they have done nothing, and when they are being discriminated against with Affirmative Action and Diversity programs despite being a minority themselves.
Your grandchildren will not think that. You're incapable of envisioning the world your grandchildren will live in, because you had your last new thought years ago and you are forever set in your ways. A major portion of the population does NOT think the way you do. You're deluding yourself.

thX933N3XN.jpg

Why should they not?

At all.
It's pointless talking to you. Please take up cigarettes and eat a lot of fast food. Bye.

You want me to die as soon as possible, and you think that I am the hater?

Well he's right in some ways, there are Black and white neighborhoods that do adhere to his writings they have been living together for long years together they attend the same churches,go to the same grocery stores.Their property values are still up there with all the other all white neighborhoods. Yes mind you there are some who have given up both Black and white and resorted to crime or the easy way as they call it but when the authorities close that big door on them they rue what they have done to there lives and families.

Forum List

Back