Thank You Big Labor for making Walker a National Hero & showing you have no strength

I understand your reticence to answer the question, but you said that you could not support Walker because by his own benchmark, his programs fell short of one of his goals.

The Big 0 has fallen short of every single thing he promised, failed to deliver on anything he promised and by his own benchmarks has failed and done so in absolutely epic proportion.

Again, my question: Can you support this guy who has failed to deliver on anything he promised in view of you inability to support Walker due to him missing one benchmark?

It's not the 250,000 job benchmark with Walker that disturbs me. It's the attack on unions, and what I see as bold face lies about his own job record. I have family in Wisconsin that has been directly effected by his policies, so I admit there may be some personal biased there ( but to be fair, Obamas hire a guy who's been out of work for at least six months and get a tax break screwed both my wife and my brother as well )

In the end, my answer was an honest one.

Obama is the weak version of what I hope for, while Romney is the weak version of what I don't want. So Obamas the best hope I have at this point.

I stand by my statements in other threads that the best hope for a strong economy is a strong middle class with a disposable income. With Romney backing the Ryan plan, I see him as dangerous to that goal.

Is Obama going to track that goal? Most likely, no. But I see his policies as pushing closer towards it, instead of further away.

Obama has never had a job in the private Sector, has never Managed a Company in the Private Sector, has never made and balanced a budget in either the private or public sectors, has never organized a group of people to achieve a fiscal goal within the parameters of budgeted limitations and never owned his own company in a for profit situation.

The country needs a thriving business community to hire the workers that need jobs. Without the thriving companies, no amount of union activity will do any good.

Romney has done all of the things that Obama has not done listed above. Every organization for which Romney has worked has done well. I wouldn't mind him doing for the USA what he's done for other concerns that he's led.

Obama has demonstrated his complete and seemingly endless lack of understanding on what makes a business healthy, how to help American business grow and why an individual or a company will invest money or hire additional employees.

Obama is actively working against the needs of business and the needs of those who are seeking to find work within those businesses.

By supporting Obama, you are supporting the continued assault on business, the continued run up of the debt, the legacy to our succeeding generations of debt that cannot be supported and the continued difficulties of our population to find work seeking jobs in companies that either don't exist or won't expand. How can you support this guy?

Because, in my opinion, supporting Romney is supporting government subsidies to big business, a permanent extension to the Bush tax cuts ( not just for the rich but for all. ), and a continuance of the wealth redistribution that has been the primary goal of the NeoCons since the 1980's.

As far as an assault on business? Really? You can't really think that business is being "assaulted" with all the taxpayer money going to prop them up. If anything, business has assaulted the America taxpayer, for decades now. It's time we practiced what we preach. Capitalism doesn't mean subsidies.

It's not the 250,000 job benchmark with Walker that disturbs me. It's the attack on unions, and what I see as bold face lies about his own job record. I have family in Wisconsin that has been directly effected by his policies, so I admit there may be some personal biased there ( but to be fair, Obamas hire a guy who's been out of work for at least six months and get a tax break screwed both my wife and my brother as well )

Obama is the weak version of what I hope for, while Romney is the weak version of what I don't want. So Obamas the best hope I have at this point.

I stand by my statements in other threads that the best hope for a strong economy is a strong middle class with a disposable income. With Romney backing the Ryan plan, I see him as dangerous to that goal.

Is Obama going to track that goal? Most likely, no. But I see his policies as pushing closer towards it, instead of further away.

Obama has never had a job in the private Sector, has never Managed a Company in the Private Sector, has never made and balanced a budget in either the private or public sectors, has never organized a group of people to achieve a fiscal goal within the parameters of budgeted limitations and never owned his own company in a for profit situation.

The country needs a thriving business community to hire the workers that need jobs. Without the thriving companies, no amount of union activity will do any good.

Romney has done all of the things that Obama has not done listed above. Every organization for which Romney has worked has done well. I wouldn't mind him doing for the USA what he's done for other concerns that he's led.

Obama has demonstrated his complete and seemingly endless lack of understanding on what makes a business healthy, how to help American business grow and why an individual or a company will invest money or hire additional employees.

Obama is actively working against the needs of business and the needs of those who are seeking to find work within those businesses.

By supporting Obama, you are supporting the continued assault on business, the continued run up of the debt, the legacy to our succeeding generations of debt that cannot be supported and the continued difficulties of our population to find work seeking jobs in companies that either don't exist or won't expand. How can you support this guy?

Because, in my opinion, supporting Romney is supporting government subsidies to big business, a permanent extension to the Bush tax cuts ( not just for the rich but for all. ), and a continuance of the wealth redistribution that has been the primary goal of the NeoCons since the 1980's.

As far as an assault on business? Really? You can't really think that business is being "assaulted" with all the taxpayer money going to prop them up. If anything, business has assaulted the America taxpayer, for decades now. It's time we practiced what we preach. Capitalism doesn't mean subsidies.

Obama selectively subsidizes business and attacks business. It might seem erratic, but on closer examination, it is is systematic punish and reward system based on nothing more complex than campaign contributions.

Just check who he attacks and who he subsidizes and you will see a direct line to his campaign contributors.

This guy is a Chicago style politician complete with all of the corruption and graft and pay to play that is the basis of Chicago politics.

Obama has extended the Bush Tax Cuts and as a result, they are now the Obama Tax Cuts.

Romney has suggested that the entire tax system be simplified and reduce both the Brackets and the deductions.

Because obama cannot stomach the prospect of not being able to punish and reward to control, he is against the simplification of the tax code and prefers to try to control people using the IRS in addition to the DOJ, Energy and EPA.

If you favor not continuing the current tax code with the cuts you attribute to Bush, you need to vote against Obama.

Wealth re-distribution is not a Conservative Principle. Taking money from the wealthy and giving it to the poor is what wealth re-distribution is. Are you saying that this is not a basic principle of the Liberal approach to governance?

If a fish is laying in the Sun and stinking, it's a pretty good bet that the fish is rotten.

The economy is laying there like the rotting fish.

We can blame every man, woman and child in the country who have suddenly decided that they are going to be lazy slackers with no ambition, gripped by fear and afraid to invest or we can try to find out what is scaring the hell out of them.

Maybe that is not Obama. Maybe it is. The fact is that the most aggressively risk taking society in the history of the planet stopped being aggressive, stopped taking risks and stopped investing when Obama started "helping" us.

It's time for a change. With that, we will once agin have hope.

New Topics

Forum List

Back