Thank You Big Brother,May I Have Another? 40,000 New Laws Passed 2011...

If states or the community passes a law you don't like, move. There are ghost towns everywhere that demonstrate what happens when a community fails to thrive for whatever reason. If the residents vote with their ballots, feet, or wallets; things will adjust. Again, evolution in action.

If they don't share your values, then they should move? Does that bit of total ignorance even sound like the United States? It's a pity you don't know what I'm talking about. A real shame.

Did I say that? If you can't remember, then look up and read the words verbatim.

But, just in case someone else was stuck on stupid when reading my comment allow me to help you out.

I didn't say "MY" values. Again look up. "States or Community" encompasses far more than my values. Why on earth would you want to live in a state or town that bore no resemblance to your core values? Did you note the comment about voting (Ballots, Feet, or Wallets sound familiar?)

I must say that if your version of witty repartee is what I can expect for 2012 then it's gonna be a long and boring year. Might as well change the channel early.

Forum List

Back