Thank You Big Brother,May I Have Another? 40,000 New Laws Passed 2011...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Yes,thank you very much Big Brother. Because we definitely don't have enough Laws already. :eek:

New Laws For 2012: The Good, The Bad, The Stupid

Come this Sunday a fresh batch of new laws for 2012 go into effect all across America. Some states and municipalities have really outdone themselves. In 2011, the Associated Press reports that some 40,000 new laws were voted on or devised by some regulatory panels according to the National Conference of State Legislators. How can Law and Order be served which this much being added to the nation′s law books? Bad enough we are subject to them, but who among us knows each and every law? Are we over regulating ourselves into oblivion? Let us take a look at some of the new laws for 2012.

California is always a good place to start when it comes to looking at new laws that are ridiculous. One new provision reported by CNN requires that schools teach the contributions of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender to America. While that should take about two minutes to do, in California whole new textbooks, courses and the like will be prepared and distributed at taxpayers expense. Another new law adds gender identity and gender expression to California′s list of equal rights. Terms like Mr., or Mrs. may be phased out or other terms added reflecting the other options that some people seem to think exist.

More:
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=9564

Last edited:
How many Laws have you broken today? There's so many,you wouldn't even know that answer. Crazy times.

This government is out of fucking control. Only Ron Paul can clean the place up...why everyone is not behind him is beyond me. How could so many Americans prefer tyranny over liberty. I will just never get it.

Yes,thank you very much Big Brother. Because we definitely don't have enough Laws already. :eek:

New Laws For 2012: The Good, The Bad, The Stupid

Come this Sunday a fresh batch of new laws for 2012 go into effect all across America. Some states and municipalities have really outdone themselves. In 2011, the Associated Press reports that some 40,000 new laws were voted on or devised by some regulatory panels according to the National Conference of State Legislators. How can Law and Order be served which this much being added to the nation′s law books? Bad enough we are subject to them, but who among us knows each and every law? Are we over regulating ourselves into oblivion? Let us take a look at some of the new laws for 2012.

California is always a good place to start when it comes to looking at new laws that are ridiculous. One new provision reported by CNN requires that schools teach the contributions of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender to America. While that should take about two minutes to do, in California whole new textbooks, courses and the like will be prepared and distributed at taxpayers expense. Another new law adds gender identity and gender expression to California′s list of equal rights. Terms like Mr., or Mrs. may be phased out or other terms added reflecting the other options that some people seem to think exist.

More:
New Laws for 2012 – The Good, The Bad, The Stupid » Right Pundits

All the leftists do is legislate their agenda - which of course the intent is to social engineer society until they submit to the government, or progressive communist run government...

Progressives have little to no respect for civil liberties.

Leftist agenda has one of two purposes. Their legislation either intends to rip you off for more money or intends to legislate their morals into ethics...

Besides, shoving homosexuality down an individuals throat in which their religion views homosexuality to be a sin is a blatant violation of the First Amendment..... However its funny because here in Illinois they just passed a law that implies that if "pictures on identification cards" violate an individuals "religion" they have the right to refuse a picture on their ID or DL.....

So one state shoves homosexual nonsense down the throat of children and totally disregard religion and in another state they respect religion so fucking much they allow certain people to refuse pictures on their ID's for "religious reasons."

WTF...

Progressives are trying to destroy society.

This government is out of fucking control. Only Ron Paul can clean the place up...why everyone is not behind him is beyond me. How could so many Americans prefer tyranny over liberty. I will just never get it.
Ron PAUL could IF he could get a rein in on the Congress...even Obama is complaining ABOUT THAT LITTLE DETAIL...

In 2012, Obama Political Strategy Hinges on Contrast With Congress

Read more: In 2012, Obama Political Strategy Hinges On Contrast With Congress | Fox News

He thinks he didn't have what he needed...and did for awhile anyway.

All the new republican state governments had a legislative field day, do you hate their laws or just the democratic ones you disagree with? Are there figures of how many laws passed by what party? Republicans hold the governorship and both houses in 25 states, democrats only have 16 with the rest mixed, it seems republicans are in a position to have passed most of those laws you find so horrible. A look at what they voted for would probably have most conservatives in agreement with their passage. So come up with figures that show democrats responsible for all new laws or quit treating it in a partisan manner.

Last edited:

With all the old fashioned phone booths mostly gone, where does Paul go to change into his super man uniform?

With all the old fashioned phone booths mostly gone, where does Paul go to change into his super man uniform?

care to explain why you hate the only candidate since Jefferson that supports liberty?

care to explain why you hate the only candidate since Jefferson that supports liberty?
Does he really?

Divided we fall. The lesson learned from "Every Man For Himself".

Divided we fall. The lesson learned from "Every Man For Himself".
Just as spouted by Obama...You indict the individual and his/her liberty while imposing your own.

Deany:? YOU are truly an idiot and a tool.

It was a joke based on the "Paul is the only man that can save us" comment.

That is the description of a super hero is it not?

:)

It might be somewhat uncomfortable to contemplate but in reality you lose a little bit of freedom every time a law is passed. A few are necessary and many are redundant, some are foolish and sadly, some are intended to further the careers of politicians.

It might be somewhat uncomfortable to contemplate but in reality you lose a little bit of freedom every time a law is passed. A few are necessary and many are redundant, some are foolish and sadly, some are intended to further the careers of politicians.

Had to highlight it BIG.

The Founders expoected people to be onboard with LIBERTY of the individual...and not alot of legislation would be needed...until 1913...floodgates opened...Liberty of the individual became an endangered species...

Forum List

Back