Thank you all, Mods.

What did I miss?

Pop23 got naked
again
Aren't we supposed to behave here? I don't want this relegated to the Rubber Room.

^^^^ OMG totally shocking comment :omg: miketx Bruce_T_Laney obviously OL is not normal, Bruce is going to be pissed when he reads that OL thinks so low about his domain, so Bruce get ready with the Purple D**d* - by having the * I am attempting to be diplomatic or whatever
blushing.gif
Great. Y'all are going to make sure it goes there, right?
Have at it.

What did I miss?

Pop23 got naked
again
Aren't we supposed to behave here? I don't want this relegated to the Rubber Room.

^^^^ OMG totally shocking comment :omg: miketx Bruce_T_Laney obviously OL is not normal, Bruce is going to be pissed when he reads that OL thinks so low about his domain, so Bruce get ready with the Purple D**d* - by having the * I am attempting to be diplomatic or whatever
blushing.gif
Great. Y'all are going to make sure it goes there, right?
Have at it.

No.

Yes they do a grand job

But who on earth would sign onto bringing order to chaos?

Gotta be some condition of their parole!

~S~

What did I miss?

Pop23 got naked
again

blushing.gif

You do know my dipolamtic school graduates were Stalin, Mao and that wanna-be Ninja in North Korea, well it is not known for it diplomatic graduates...

God Bless our Mods

The internet would not exist without them

Forum List

Back