Thank Minnesota's 5th district for Ellison and Omar.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
No surprise here, one of the most far Left voting districts in the country, have given us two straight Muslims. The first left his seat to pursue the Minnesota AG spot but we all know he was forced out because of accusations of abuse. So then they elect this chick Omar who hates America and Israel more than Obama. Super. This is what happens when the far left is in power, even in a congressional district.

they want to change American values/culture/etc
the left/''leftists''/ etc don't think they can be racists/haters/etc

No surprise here, one of the most far Left voting districts in the country, have given us two straight Muslims. The first left his seat to pursue the Minnesota AG spot but we all know he was forced out because of accusations of abuse. So then they elect this chick Omar who hates America and Israel more than Obama. Super. This is what happens when the far left is in power, even in a congressional district.
It's where most of the Somali immigrants to the state have planted themselves.....The locals call it Little Mogadishu.

Their religion has an equal chance at being the correct one as yours or anybody else’s. Both are stupid.

Their religion has an equal chance at being the correct one as yours or anybody else’s. Both are stupid.
upload_2019-2-14_17-58-31.jpeg

Most the other religions I'm aware of don't go around beheading people and mutilating young women now a days.

*****SMILE*****

:)

At least my religion isn't operating secret terrorist training camps in their chapels, like what's going on across the border.

Nor was any members of my religion under surveillance by the FBI, only to mysteriously disappear and show up dead on some Middle Eastern battlefield.

True story, mang.

View attachment 245920

Most the other religions I'm aware of don't go around beheading people and mutilating young women now a days.

*****SMILE*****

They’ve done plenty of that and will again.

At least my religion isn't operating secret terrorist training camps in their chapels, like what's going on across the border.

Nor was any members of my religion under surveillance by the FBI, only to mysteriously disappear and show up dead on some Middle Eastern battlefield.

True story, mang.
Your religion has spent decades slaughtering left and right in the Middle East

True story, mang.

At least most of those we slaughtered could fight back. Yours derives pleasure from murdering innocent babies who can't even defend themselves.

View attachment 245920

*****SMILE*****

They’ve done plenty of that and will again.

images

Who are they?

*****SMILE*****

True story, mang.

At least most of those we slaughtered could fight back. Yours derives pleasure from murdering innocent babies who can't even defend themselves.
Muslims are right there with you on abortion and all your other social conservative beliefs, but you want them all dead. You applaud their innocent babies being slaughtered, and currently support Trump ignoring the murders by a Saudi Prince so he can sell weapons to slaughter more innocent babies.

True story, mang.

Muslims are right there with you on abortion and all your other social conservative beliefs, but you want them all dead. You applaud their innocent babies being slaughtered, and currently support Trump ignoring the murders by a Saudi Prince so he can sell weapons to slaughter more innocent babies.

...and damned proud of it too.

You left out that part. :biggrin:

True story, mang.

I don't want them all dead, I just don't want them as part of my Federal government.

Speaking of stupid, are you being paid to write stupid things?

I'm just looking for a logical explanation for your pattern of rhetoric, here.

And...?

View attachment 245920

*****SMILE*****

The Catholic drug cartels in Mexico would like to have a word with you.

Speaking of stupid, are you being paid to write stupid things?

I'm just looking for a logical explanation for your pattern of rhetoric, here.
Oh look...just a personal attack...no content.

Islam is an ancient oppressive form of government masquerading as a Religion. The Muslims who live here refuse to assimilate and want to reap the benefits of America while setting up their own min-Middle East wherever they live.

Who thinks Omar and Tlaib represent the best interests of America? Not me. Anyone care to stand and be counted as an Omar/Tlaib supporter?

I wonder how many billions the taxpayer spent to subsidize all of those Somalis settling into Minneapolis and who now vote against our interests. What has it cost us to prosecute all of the Somalis who tried to join ISIS? What are their attorney fees that we're undoubtedly paying? Liberal governance leads to this sort of maddening insanity.

View attachment 245920

*****SMILE*****

The Catholic drug cartels in Mexico would like to have a word with you.

images

So now you're saying that all the drug cartels in Mexico are Catholics and yet people like you also support allowing those illegals immigrants who may very likely be part of those same cartels into the United States. That's one hell of a mix to want to bring in 3rd world Muslims and 3rd world Catholics to the United States and expect them to get along....... Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back