"thank her for being willing to divorce an abusive husband."

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
No shit, that was in Rick Scott's closing statement last night, one that looked and sounded as if the aliens had taken complete control of his motoric pathways and limbic sytem.

BEHOLD:

The fun stuff starts at 0:50

"I want to thank my wife for standing by me, through thick and thin. Uh, my mom's watching from heaven, I want to thank her for being willing to divorce an abusive husband.

I want to thank my daughters for, uh, uh, uh you know, for being such great, uh, members of our family.

Four years ago my mom was in [unintelligible] and called me a good boy and I ran a campaign of getting the state back to work.

700,000 jobs over seven years. We're on a roll.

Only, Rick Scott has only been governor for a little more than 3.5 years...

Rick Scott also finished his statement is a language that we, if we are really charitable, can call Spanish.

I mean, this dude is just not really all there....

...good boy....

...good boy...

So, here's Scott in another light....

demotivation.us_THE-FIRST-STEP-TO-FORGIVENESS-Is-realizing-that-the-other-person-...-is-batshit-crazy_136068352490.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My prediction: within 9 days, Crist will be at least 6 points up on Scott.

No shit, that was in Rick Scott's closing statement last night, one that looked and sounded as if the aliens had taken complete control of his motoric pathways and limbic sytem.

BEHOLD:

"I want to thank my wife for standing by me, through thick and thin. Uh, my mom's watching from heaven, I want to thank her for being willing to divorce an abusive husband.

I want to thank my daughters for, uh, uh, uh you know, for being such great, uh, members of our family.

Four years ago my mom was in [unintelligible] and called me a good boy and I ran a campaign of getting the state back to work.

Rick Scott also finished his statement is a language that we, if we are really charitable, can call Spanish.

...good boy....

...good boy...

demotivation.us_THE-FIRST-STEP-TO-FORGIVENESS-Is-realizing-that-the-other-person-...-is-batshit-crazy_136068352490.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You pick up shit off the street?

“But since Scott took office in 2011, of the 47,746 new jobs that the state has promised through tax breaks, job training grants and other programs to nearly 400 companies, only a small fraction exist as of August 2014, according to the job tracking site maintained by the state Department of Economic Opportunity.

That's even the case for promises made early in Scott's term. During 2011, the administration made deals on 87 projects that promised 9,290 jobs, but three years later, as of August, the number of jobs created was 1,223, or 13 percent of the total.”

Gov. Scott s incentive-based jobs program still falling short of promises Tampa Bay Times

That's both jobs not 'created' and tax dollars wasted.

So much for the 'jobs governor.'

• Banned

BEHOLD:

...good boy....

...good boy...

You pick up shit off the street?

So, reading for context really isn't your think, eh?

I am shocked.

Forum List

Back