Thank goodness some of us are capable of...

Some people sounds just like some of the celebrities that's all.....at least I can make up my own mind independent of so called opinion pieces...

As it is Saturday and there is no Rush Limbaugh on right now, I will have to reserve any comment on this thread for at least 48 hours. I'll be back Monday with my thoughts on thinking for myself once Rush tells me what they are.

:tongue:

thinking on our own, not having to be told what to do, say and act on...:)

I'm super curious as to what exchange on here motivated this post!

Just getting frustrated because if you have a different opinion people are calling you names and stuff.....:)

I went through that stage on here a little over a year ago, i got so annoyed I left the forums for about 6 months.....i'm back and i'm different now than I was before.

My new Forum theme song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-xUgxbQfB4]The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - He's Back - YouTube[/ame]

I'm super curious as to what exchange on here motivated this post!

Just getting frustrated because if you have a different opinion people are calling you names and stuff.....:)

I went through that stage on here a little over a year ago, i got so annoyed I left the forums for about 6 months.....i'm back and i'm different now than I was before.

My new Forum theme song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-xUgxbQfB4]The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - He's Back - YouTube[/ame]

I am currently taking a break from facebook because of some things that were said there...still I like this board, just have to work to ignore the most annoying posts...:)

Some people sounds just like some of the celebrities that's all.....at least I can make up my own mind independent of so called opinion pieces...

Are you sure it's not the celebrities sounding just like some of the people........... :eusa_whistle:

Hold on let me call my operatives to find out how I am supposed to answer this question :lol:

Thank goodness some of us are capable of...

thinking on our own, not having to be told what to do, say and act on...
True.

Unfortunately conservatives seek to remove that capability, to empower the state to dictate to each American what he must think or do predicated on rightist dogma and religious doctrine.

We must be forever vigilant with regard to conservative efforts to limit individual liberty, to destroy the right to privacy, the right to equal access to the law, and the right of all persons in the United States to due process.

Forum List

Back