Thank God

Thanks and fair enough. Let me know when he doesn't respond properly to a hostage crisis and the person running against him makes a deal to hold those hostages til after the election. ;)

and it's still better than Reagan and Clinton and baby Bush (52% approval/44% disapproval), all two termers, unlike Carter, so I wouldn't get too het up about it. would you? :eusa_whistle:

REALLY?!?!?!

since when is 62% higher than 63%

you really are pretty dumb

Thanks and fair enough. Let me know when he doesn't respond properly to a hostage crisis and the person running against him makes a deal to hold those hostages til after the election. ;)

and it's still better than Reagan and Clinton and baby Bush (52% approval/44% disapproval), all two termers, unlike Carter, so I wouldn't get too het up about it. would you? :eusa_whistle:

REALLY?!?!?!

go back and look again, DC... BABY Bush had 52% and he was a two-termer. (unlike his daddy who had the higher approval rating).

REALLY?!?!?!

go back and look again, DC... BABY Bush had 52% and he was a two-termer. (unlike his daddy who had the higher approval rating).
no, idiot, YOU go look again
GHW Bush IS daddy Bush

:lol:
wow, after TWO people pointing out your error you STILL keep it

REALLY?!?!?!

no, idiot, YOU go look again
GHW Bush IS daddy Bush

:lol:
wow, after TWO people pointing out your error you STILL keep it
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Don't the Libs "know" so much that isn't so, Dive?

For the record:
GHW= George Herbert Walker better known as Bush41
Bush 43, the younger Bush, is George Walker.

If ignorance is bliss, how come more Libs aren't happy?

Forum List

Back