Thank God the election is over

dilloduck said:
It's cheaper to keep him in prison for life than to fry him----life without parole ain't no picnic. He can be some one's bitch
totally agree, its hell on earth and so represents an appropiate punishment and leaves open the possibility of appeals for the small number of wrongly convicted people

Shattered said:
Life without parole is free food, free entertainment, free room and board... Kind of wasteful, dontcha think? It's not like they're contributing anything positive to life as we know it...

Oh, and since you asked.. Yes, I saw Shawshank Redemption.. I even bought it.. It was a great MOVIE.

You forgot free sex, even if you don't want it.

dilloduck said:
It's cheaper to keep him in prison for life than to fry him----life without parole ain't no picnic. He can be some one's bitch

I support the death penalty, but I think it should only be used when the case is clear cut. For instance, the woman here in Texas that drowned her kids in the bathtub. Put her out. Ted Bundy is another example. As far as Scott Peterson, I think he's guilty as hell. I also think he's gonna walk. However, there is enough doubt there that the death penalty shouldn't apply to him. And, yes, as far as punishment, I think getting your salad tossed on a daily basis probably makes part of you wish for death anyway.

Forum List

Back