Thank God, the DNC Debates are Over!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump is running around the world destroying us and corrupting others and we got these sorry SOB's debating can a woman be president??????? So help me, if I didn't hate Trump so much, swear to God, I'd stay home this Nov...can't stand one single candidate, not one!!
5e1dd18c210000320014a4b1.jpeg

• Banned
Another News Flash....blacks will not win, women don't have a chance gays don't have a chance and 90 year old white men either...what's left...the Podium!!

Donald Trump is running around the world destroying us and corrupting others and we got these sorry SOB's debating can a woman be president??????? So help me, if I didn't hate Trump so much, swear to God, I'd stay home this Nov...can't stand one single candidate, not one!!
Being so hate filled is a real burden, isn't it?

Poor baby.

Another News Flash....blacks will not win, women don't have a chance gays don't have a chance and 90 year old white men either...what's left...the Podium!!

PODIUM FOR PRESIDENT!!

I think you've really got something here.

Live by identity politics, die by identity politics.

So help me, if I didn't hate Trump so much, swear to God, I'd stay home this Nov...can't stand one single candidate, not one!!
Now that all the black ones are out?
S J, ie sack of shit...I actually agree with you...now up yours
Thanks for admitting you're a racist, hypocrite.
Sack of shit, I am not a racist, I'm a equal opportunity hater and being called a hypocrite by budget conscious christian conservatives, who elected a cheat, a pussy grabber and a liar, is more than a compliment. So thank you!!

Poor baby.
Actually at the moment, I'm filled with a deliciously cold glass of Moscato.....
256132.jpg

Tom Steyer, age 62. That would be your kind of guy then?

Whatever... Hate to break it to you, there are going to be three more debates in February - but I am looking forward to your rants about the participants.

Had they started? It didn't seem worth the time to watch the equivalent of 3 year olds squabble among themselves.

Keep America Great Again!
Four more years....four more years! That's what was heard at the LSU-Clemson national championship game
when Donald walked on to the field.

Those debates were a showcase for the finest of what the dems could sport. sad

Poor baby.
Actually at the moment, I'm filled with a deliciously cold glass of Moscato.....
256132.jpg

At noon?

By the way, you should return to the liquor store and pay for it.

The Democrats don't have an exciting candidate to run against Trump.

They are going to lose 2020 big time. ... :cool:
That's what is scary, a continuation of his TV program played on the national stage, exciting too some, others looking for a think be for acting, leader with concern for all Americans no matter what side of the isle they prefer.

Forum List

Back