THANK GOD the Bears and their black coach, black president fan, lost in NFL playoffs

I''m pissed. My Jets are not doing the job and Pittsburg is definitely going back to the SuperBowl...AGAIN!! I believe the Jets were paid to throw the game so the Steelers can play the Packers. As far as what the OP wrote, who gives a damn. Like all of us, his days are numbered on this earth and once he is six feet under noone will even remember what the hell he said. So be like a duck and just let it roll of your back.

Dont think I coulda took 2 weeks of the liberal media worshipping a Steelers vs Bears Super Bowl, and "what it means" to have 2 black head coaches, and worst of all, the Barry Obama story tie-in if Chicago had made it.
No offense, but this has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with the Bears sucking and Crybaby Cutler going down in flames. And didn't we do the two black coach thing back when the Colts snuffed the Bears with Tony Dungy in 2007?

Da Bears still suck! Da Bears still suck! Dey really really suck!

I''m pissed. My Jets are not doing the job and Pittsburg is definitely going back to the SuperBowl...AGAIN!! I believe the Jets were paid to throw the game so the Steelers can play the Packers. As far as what the OP wrote, who gives a damn. Like all of us, his days are numbered on this earth and once he is six feet under noone will even remember what the hell he said. So be like a duck and just let it roll of your back.
As I told Mr. Shaman... in two weeks the Steelers will be 7 NFL titles behind GB instead of 6.

Forum List

Back