THANK GOD the Bears and their black coach, black president fan, lost in NFL playoffs

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Dont think I coulda took 2 weeks of the liberal media worshipping a Steelers vs Bears Super Bowl, and "what it means" to have 2 black head coaches, and worst of all, the Barry Obama story tie-in if Chicago had made it.

What. The. Fuck.

Hey man, it's nothing against the Bears, OR their coach, who is a fine coach.

It's about not wanting to listen to 2 weeks worth of liberal dribble on the meaning of 2 black head coaches, and the Bears presence automatically invoking an Obamafest for 2 weeks since he's from Chicago.

I just wanna enjoy the Super Bowl and it's coverage, not get a feel good lesson on racial tolerance and opportunity.

What. The. Fuck.

It's about not wanting to listen to 2 weeks worth of liberal dribble on the meaning of 2 black head coaches, and the Bears presence automatically invoking an Obamafest for 2 weeks since he's from Chicago.

I just wanna enjoy the Super Bowl and it's coverage, not get a feel good lesson on racial tolerance and opportunity.

they've already had a super bowl in which both coaches were black.

Dont think I coulda took 2 weeks of the liberal media worshipping a Steelers vs Bears Super Bowl, and "what it means" to have 2 black head coaches, and worst of all, the Barry Obama story tie-in if Chicago had made it.

Thank you for deducting reputation from this loser.
It's kind of scary that he has so many pos reps.

Kinda worse that you missed the point.

That I want a 2 week Super Bowl experience in which RACE ISN'T AN ISSUE OR TOPIC?

You know damn well that 2 black coaches facing off, along with Obama's home team, would've been cause for 90% of coverage to be devoted to race and Obama.

Suppose I'm racist.......for not wanting race to be a topic.

What. The. Fuck.

they've already had a super bowl in which both coaches were black.

I know. I was reminded every 10 minutes when it happened.

Hey you stupid troll, the COLTS/BEARS Superbowl 2007 had 2 BLACK COACHES.

Did you survive it you racist piece of shit? :cuckoo:

Thank you for deducting reputation from this loser.
It's kind of scary that he has so many pos reps.

Kinda worse that you missed the point.

That I want a 2 week Super Bowl experience in which RACE ISN'T AN ISSUE OR TOPIC?

You know damn well that 2 black coaches facing off, along with Obama's home team, would've been cause for 90% of coverage to be devoted to race and Obama.

Suppose I'm racist.......for not wanting race to be a topic.
:cuckoo: Yeah, uh huh...

I still don't know what I'm going to do about all these black PLAYERS in the Super Bowl. :dunno:

What in the hell does the color of their skin have anything to do with the bears getting their asses kicked? Stop it with the stoped race shit.

What. The. Fuck.

If the Jets win, our race can be proud that two fat white guys will be coaching in the Superbowl.

And if the Jets win, we will have two weeks of Rex Ryan.

I still don't know what I'm going to do about all these black PLAYERS in the Super Bowl. :dunno:
And some of them rose up out of hardship from lower middle class neighborhoods! That will make for some poignant storiage.

I can think of one in particular I'd like taken care of. But it has nothing to do with the fact that he's black. He's just DEVASTATING to my preferred outcome of this game.
rashard-mendenhall-092808.jpg

Would somebody PLEASE deliver a helmet to his kneecap? :eusa_pray::lol:

Maybe Buc90 and Tank and their ilk can boycott the Super Bowl until they only let whitey play.

Hmmm. Quite fascinating.

I express my happiness that we'll likely get a Super Bowl 2 week lead up in which race will NOT be brought up as an issue. And I get hammered for it. Interesting. I'll ask one of the white defensive backs in the NFL how he feels about it, since the white/black ratio of defensive backs and running backs is equally representative of the racial makeup of the society as a whole.

Forum List

Back