Thank God Republicans are law abiding citizens

Ted Bundy was a Republican?

Who'd a thunk it?

You have to look at Dem Leadership to find their offenders: Rangel, Dodd, Geithner, etc.

Ya we just have normal offenders you guys elect yours to high office and then after they are caught reelect them. This thread is so much bullshit it isn't even worth a laugh.

By the way did you two pay your taxes or follow the lead of your leaders and claim you forgot?

Ya we just have normal offenders you guys elect yours to high office and then after they are caught reelect them. This thread is so much bullshit it isn't even worth a laugh.

By the way did you two pay your taxes or follow the lead of your leaders and claim you forgot?

Glad to see you consider trolling for gay sex in airport bathrooms to be a normal offense.

Glad to see you consider trolling for gay sex in airport bathrooms to be a normal offense.

Ya I remember that false charge. No evidence and all based on the assumptions of an officer with no evidence no proof and no case law or procedures to support it. The guy needed an arrest and when he realized he arrested the wrong guy he had no choice but to continue to lie. A good reason to NEVER talk to a cop without a lawyer present.

Ya I remember that false charge. No evidence and all based on the assumptions of an officer with no evidence no proof and no case law or procedures to support it. The guy needed an arrest and when he realized he arrested the wrong guy he had no choice but to continue to lie. A good reason to NEVER talk to a cop without a lawyer present.

:lol::lol::lol: The kool aid is strong in this one.:lol::lol:

Since you have no blood and kool aid is all that runs through you, you may want to be careful where you throw those darts idiot.

Yes, poor Larry Craig with the nervous foot......Tap...Tap....Tap

Since you have no blood and kool aid is all that runs through you, you may want to be careful where you throw those darts idiot.

I know you are but what am I? really? that is the best that you can do?:lol::lol:

Ahhh.. this 'list' posted for about the 300th time in here.... as if the DEMs don't have a long list of criminals within the party and who support the party :rolleyes:

Yet another winger troll with the ever predictable thread creation

I know you are but what am I? really? that is the best that you can do?:lol::lol:

That is more then this thread deserves, You are a whining baby making shit up and then trying to politicizes it. What you deserve is a time out for wasting the adults time, but since no one will give you that, disdain and a few laughs is what you WILL get.

Ahhh.. this 'list' posted for about the 300th time in here.... as if the DEMs don't have a long list of criminals within the party and who support the party :rolleyes:

Jeepers!!! did you post the same sentiment in the Democrats are criminal threads that preceeded this one?

That is more then this thread deserves, You are a whining baby making shit up and then trying to politicizes it. What you deserve is a time out for wasting the adults time, but since no one will give you that, disdain and a few laughs is what you WILL get.

:lol::lol::lol: RetiredPFC has his dander up!!!!:lol::lol:

Jeepers!!! did you post the same sentiment in the Democrats are criminal threads that preceeded this one?

Yeah... I have posted in ones brought up like that on BOTH sides.. it's just so many are created by wingers on both sides (you, KMAN, rightwinger, etc) that it is hard to keep up every time this BS is thrown around... just like when wingers from both sides also go off on Presidential vacations, etc...

give it up, winger

I watched and listened to the booking records.
MR. Wide Stance Toe Tapper was guilty as sin.
It was very civic minded of him though to pick up toilet paper off the floor that others had dropped in a public restroom.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back