Thank God Our President Is Confronting Iran

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
As you can read from this link, our President is ramping up our effort to contain Iran, which hates our freedoms, supports the al-qaida terrorists, and wants to acquire weapons of mass destruction. Our President has to attack Iran and quickly. He has likened our current wars to Vietnam, when the Democrats made us retreat and allowed the communists to take over. Now they want the terrorists to take over. Our President served honorably and heroically during the Vietnam War, while that yellow-bellied skirt-chasing traitor Clinton was demonstrating against our country in Moscow and London. Our President is cleaning up Clinton's mess. And now we have to attack Iran because Clinton failed to confront Iran then. God bless our President!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2157750,00.html

As you can read from this link, our President is ramping up our effort to contain Iran, which hates our freedoms, supports the al-qaida terrorists, and wants to acquire weapons of mass destruction. Our President has to attack Iran and quickly. He has likened our current wars to Vietnam, when the Democrats made us retreat and allowed the communists to take over. Now they want the terrorists to take over. Our President served honorably and heroically during the Vietnam War, while that yellow-bellied skirt-chasing traitor Clinton was demonstrating against our country in Moscow and London. Our President is cleaning up Clinton's mess. And now we have to attack Iran because Clinton failed to confront Iran then. God bless our President!

I think that accusing Iran of supporting Talibans is doubtful. Rumours emerged from within the Afghan intelligence but even pentagon is doubtful and denies evidence of such. Historically Talibans are sworn enemeis of Iran.

I think that accusing Iran of supporting Talibans is doubtful. Rumours emerged from within the Afghan intelligence but even pentagon is doubtful and denies evidence of such. Historically Talibans are sworn enemeis of Iran.

I don't disagree with what you say, but I think "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is WAY overlooked where this topic is concerned. It isn't out of the realm of possibilities that Iran would support the Taliban's efforts against us, it being in Iran's best interest to keep a sizeable US force tied up.

I don't disagree with what you say, but I think "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is WAY overlooked where this topic is concerned. It isn't out of the realm of possibilities that Iran would support the Taliban's efforts against us, it being in Iran's best interest to keep a sizeable US force tied up.

No I guess you are right, and within the realm of possibility is also that alot of unheard from inside of Iran would be willing to join up against the Talibans.
The President of Iran is doing little to close the gap between us right now. (Though he speaks like he would like to).

I wonder what forces he is torn between? Threat from outside, inertial preassure, powerhunger, personal ambition, conservative muslims, radical students...

I don't think Iran is very solid anymore. Rather totally lost track acctually. I wonder what it would take for Iran to be fully accepted by the middle east nations?

Yeap, let's attack another country. That's just what we need. I mean it's not like our Military is already stretched thin enough as it is..... :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

P.S ---- Your an IDIOT !!!

So, long as mutual self-interest remains secure or they will become enemy later.

We have no mutual self-interest with Iran.

Bush Calls for the Mass Murder of Iranians

Kurt Nimmo | August 29, 2007

According to Bush, Iran is “responsible for training extremist Shia factions in [Iraq] which it supplied with arms and weapons, including sophisticated roadside bombs. He referred specifically to 240mm rockets that he said had been made in Iran this year and smuggled into Iraq by Iranian agents,” the Guardian reports from Reno, Nevada, where Bush read from a yet another neocon generated script, this time at the 89th annual American Legion convention.

“Members of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Qods Force are supplying extremist groups with funding and weapons, including sophisticated improvised explosive devices (IEDs). With the assistance of Hezbollah, they have provided training for violent forces active inside Iraq,” a White House press release , released to coincide with Bush's speech, or rather script reading, would have us believe.

Of course, all of this nonsense, a fact pointed out by McClatchy Newspapers back in February. “Sunni Muslim insurgents remain by far the biggest threat to American troops in Iraq, despite recent U.S. claims that Iran is providing Shiite Muslim militia groups with a new type of roadside bomb, a review of American casualty reports shows,” writes Drew Brown . “While U.S. military officials have held briefings to publicize their concerns about the potent bombs known as explosively formed projectiles (EFPs) or penetrators, casualty reports suggest that such weapons in the hands of Shiite militias are responsible for a relatively small number of American deaths.”

U.S. officials have said that attacks with such weapons increased 150 percent in the past year. But a review of bombings by location shows that less than 10 percent of attacks that killed at least two American service members in the past 14 months were in areas where Shiite militias are dominant…. Of the 81 roadside bomb attacks that killed two or more soldiers from December 2005 through January 2007, one-quarter occurred in western Iraq, which is predominantly Sunni, and nearly two-thirds took place in Baghdad and other ethnically and religiously mixed areas, the reports show. Fewer than 10 percent were in predominantly Shiite areas.

Thus we are told Iran is not only supplying IEDs to Iraqi Shi'ites, but the Sunni insurgency as well. “The U.S. military has concluded that Sunni insurgents have acquired weapons from Iran,” the World Tribune reports. “U.S. commanders said Sunni insurgents, including operatives from Al Qaida, have received Iranian-origin weapons. The commanders said many of these weapons were believed to have been acquired through the black market,” never mind a paucity of evidence—but then neocons don't need evidence, as fabrication and lies will suffice, especially when they are behind in their plan to reduce Iran to a smoldering ruin.

Maj. Gen. Rick Lynch, commander of the U.S. Army 3rd Infantry Division, gave the neocons a helping hand—or more likely received orders from the neocon infested Pentagon, when he stated earlier this week that “at least 50 Iranian agents” are “operating in his area of responsibility in central and southern Iraq. He said these operatives, both Iranian and Iraqi nationals, were members of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.”

Excellent—if you're a Muslim hating neocon, especially following up on Bush's plan to designate Iran's Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, the “first time a foreign military body has received that label,” as the neocon Reuel Marc Gerecht notes for the American Enterprise Institute, where Bush gets his criminal minds

Somebody's OD'd on the White House/neo-con kool-aid. :rolleyes:

Somebody's OD'd on the White House/neo-con kool-aid. :rolleyes:

There are several morons on this board that claim to be Conservatives. I suspect several of them are anything but. But more importantly , unlike the left here, those on the right DO in fact call to task members of the right for stupid shit. I have yet to see a single Liberal make a single comment opposed to another liberal no matter how ignorant or retarded the statement is.

HAHAHA...I love Mainemans quote in your sig. Funny you even put it in there because it is total pwnage !!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There are several morons on this board that claim to be Conservatives. I suspect several of them are anything but. But more importantly , unlike the left here, those on the right DO in fact call to task members of the right for stupid shit. I have yet to see a single Liberal make a single comment opposed to another liberal no matter how ignorant or retarded the statement is.

Bush-lover is NO conservative...
He writes this way just to see if he can get a rise out of people...

:cuckoo:

this post is a riot, well done!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lets back up the fucking truth trolly here, RGS.. Do you want to amend this retarded fucking statement or do I need to post threads as more evidence than you can provide proving that Arafat had aids?

Did the Agent Orange make you forget that I took Mainman to task not long ago over Sen Craig? I certainly was obviously liberal enough to qualify for one of your "people like you" generalizations.. so, whats up, mudpuppy? Are you being stupid, combative or just senile?

Yeap, let's attack another country. That's just what we need. I mean it's not like our Military is already stretched thin enough as it is.....
QUOTE] I have never read that sig quote before but I surely do not doubt he said it.

Forum List

Back