Thank God, Now Little Girls Are Safe From.....

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Barbie.

That's right folks, Barbie is no longer a threat to little girls in West Virginia.

The Columbus Dispatch : Don't expect to see Mountaineer Barbie
The legislation would outlaw sales of the iconic Mattel toy "and other similar dolls that promote or influence girls to place an undue importance on physical beauty to the detriment of their intellectual and emotional development."

I don't know about you, but I am certainly sleeping better knowing that Barbie will no longer be able to hurt little girls.

The sad thing is that American False Gods, Brittany Spears (Spear Brittany!) and Sex In The City is STILL legal ...

... can we say hypocrisy?

We should ban pretty altogether.

No attractive people allowed.

It's American to be Ugly.

I am now planning to smuggle Barbies into West Virginia

Count me in. Bootleg Barbies.......that's hot!

$Sultry Barbie courtesy thesuncouk.jpg

Personally, I blame Barbie for my predilection for buxom blonds. She ruined my life, just think of all the good looking brunettes I passed up.

Change .... there go more jobs!! and more unhappy kids willing to join a volunteerism cult instead. Whats next video games?

With a background in counseling, he said he's concerned about the pressure put on girls regarding body image and weight. He cited tales from parents of daughters battling eating disorders, depression and suicidal thoughts.

"I personally feel that it ought to be up to the parents, what they let their kids play with," Eldridge said. "So to me, it had nothing to do with Barbie.

"But it did have to do with the image that society places on our young children, on what they should look like to be able to succeed."

Bad parenting worsens these pressures and helped prompt the bill, he said.

Then why is he trying to pass a bill that bans "Barbie" if he feels it should be up to the parents? Um, I bet 99% of the women on here played with Barbies when we were kids, and we all turned out ok. I bought them for my daughter, but she was never really interested in them, so now they are in my classroom, where the girls love to play with them. I still have my Barbies from when I was a child. It's crazy what this guy is trying to do! :cuckoo:

Barbie.

That's right folks, Barbie is no longer a threat to little girls in West Virginia.

The legislation would outlaw sales of the iconic Mattel toy "and other similar dolls that promote or influence girls to place an undue importance on physical beauty to the detriment of their intellectual and emotional development."

I don't know about you, but I am certainly sleeping better knowing that Barbie will no longer be able to hurt little girls.

Just another day at the office for yet another thought control leftist. Barbie is a fucking doll. Get it? :cuckoo:

Must be his consolation prize for not being able to get rid of that evil fat bastard, Santa.

This moron was probaly intimidated by this:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ql2evqNJRtg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ql2evqNJRtg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Personally, I blame Barbie for my predilection for buxom blonds. She ruined my life, just think of all the good looking brunettes I passed up.

What, you never noticed any of Barbie's friends? They all had the same boobs, because every woman dreams of having a rich friend who wears the same size clothes as her.

Barbie.

I'll go to bed tonight knowing my government is protecting all of us from the evils of Barbie dolls.

Forum List

Back