Thank God John McCain is going to be OK. Lucky to have healthcare with his pre existing condition.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
McConnell delays health care vote while McCain recovers - CNNPolitics.com

DE0rrk2XUAAn9iM.jpg

John getting Government healthcare is recovering from what's likely a "pre existing condition" so then he could come back and vote on taking away healthcare from millions of Americans.

This reminds me of the GOP Farm Bill. Where the GOP gave Republicans in congress millions while cutting food stamps for veterans and poor children.

This is why Republicans are swine. Their meanness knows no bounds.

McCain has had healthcare for years, a blood clot wasn't pre existing.

Derp and thread fail

• Banned
As a military veteran, McCain gets free health care from the VA regardless of pre-existing condition or not. ...... :cool:
Yea, but if you are not on Active Duty, there is a long waiting list. As a veteran, I know.

Yea, but if you are not on Active Duty, there is a long waiting list. As a veteran, I know.
I am also a veteran and use the VA. .... :cool:

If you are having a medical emergency like McCain recently had. The VA hospital has emergency rooms just like any other civilian hospital. And if the VA hospital is too far away during an emergency, a veteran can be admitted into any hospital for medical care and the VA will still cover the cost.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back