Thank God It Is Friday

ill take boones farm anyday !!:alco: :alco: :alco: :alco: :alco: :alco:

Originally posted by jon_forward
wild irish rose??? MD20-20:p: Hey, hows about some boones farm wildmountain grape? .....Ripple anyone??? sangria...
all that nasty ghetto stuff...lol

Originally posted by Jmarie
I use to drink that when i was underage it was cheap..:beer: :cheers2:

Yeah, the peach and the strawberry were my favorite!

But Johnney, Champagne is nothing more than sparkling white wine, orginally from the Champagne region of France, hence the name. I'm sure there are many wines you would like, you just have not tried the right ones. Price does not always equate to good taste.

For example Joseph Drouhin "Saint-Veran" burgundy has a wonderful balance and is absolutely delicious. Give it a try !

I can sympathize with Johnney...but I don't think any alcohol actually tastes good. To me, it's all crap. Boy, but when you want a buzz.......:p:

Originally posted by Moi
I can sympathize with Johnney...but I don't think any alcohol actually tastes good. To me, it's all crap. Boy, but when you want a buzz.......:p:
have to disagree there! kaluha and cream is AWESOME

Originally posted by Johnney
have to disagree there! kaluha and cream is AWESOME
ugh...never could do mixed drinks. When I drank I drank JD straight up. Only one hangover in years of hard drinking. And that one was caused by a mixed drink.

Beginning to think it's a get DRUNK night tonight! haha!!!!! not only do you get a buzz, but works nicely to rid pain!

I wish i could but i have to work tomorrow 9-5 the last time I went to work with an hangover I was sent home early..plus i puked twice in the bathroom so you know they knew something was wrong..:laugh: :cheers2: :beer: Have one for me tonight or maybe two whatever..just have one for me.

Forum List

Back