Thank God I live in a country that allows these IDIOTS to live!!!

Guy, I would say that if you are expressing the desire to see someone smash in the heads of the babies of people you don't like, that's just sick no matter what context you put it in.

"Context" is not trying to bury it in the words around it. The words around it don't excuse it. The Babylonians were actually pretty reasonable to Judah. A lot more reasonable than the Judeans were to let's say, the Amakelites, whom they slaughtered to the last man a couple of times in the bible.

Maybe you ought to actually read the Psalm? No where does it express such a desire.

It was not advocating child killing. Read it and then admit that you took it out of context.

Immie

It does, and it's rather sick. It's hoping you get yours. It's realy a rather nasty piece of work, but the bible is full of this kind of nastiness.

JoeB, you have officially sunk to the ranks of liar.

Immie

And believe me Joe, it is not very easy to get me to call someone a liar.

Immie

Immie

Oh, please, because I don't interpret your bullshit the way you do?

You are the ones who insist on using a book of Bronze Age stupidity as a moral guide, until someone points out the truly evil, barbaric and crazy shit that is in there, and then you go whining about "Context"

Immie

You are the ones who insist on using a book of Bronze Age stupidity as a moral guide, until someone points out the truly evil, barbaric and crazy shit that is in there, and then you go whining about "Context"

It is right there in black and white in front of your eyes. You either can't read, which is not the case as you are participating in this discussion or you are flat out being deceitful. Since it can't be the reading, it has to be the deceitfulness.

Immie

Why would JoeB allow this condition to envelop 'im? Utterly tragic......

Hat is back on.

Robert

It's called "growing up with religious nutbags who didn't even know their own book of superstitions!"

Also known as 12 years of Catholic education.

You know when I knew it was bullshit? IN fifth grade, we had this nasty old nun named Sister Mary Bonaventure. Nasty, evil, vile person. Anyway, she was telling us the story of Noah, and how Noah built the Ark and then God drowned everyone in the world.

And I asked why God would drown the babies and little kids.

"Because they were WIIIIIIIIIIIIICKED children!" the old crone screeched.

Now, I've spent most of the last half century chatting with Catholics, Jews, Mormons, Evangelicals, about all things religious.

As asspoundingly retarded as Sister Mary B.'s comment was, I haven't seen one of you idiots yet who've been able to give me a good reason why God had to drown every baby in the world.

I did discover, that thankfully, it was a myth and there were a hundred logical reasons why that story couldn't possibly be true.

Immie

It is right there in black and white in front of your eyes. You either can't read, which is not the case as you are participating in this discussion or you are flat out being deceitful. Since it can't be the reading, it has to be the deceitfulness.

Immie

You know what, you bible thumping morons have been killing each other for 2000 years over differences of opinions as to what is in your silly little book....

Sorry, I don't draw the conclusion from that verse that you do. It says what it says. I hope they kill your babies. It's just sick.

Immie

You know what, you bible thumping morons have been killing each other for 2000 years over differences of opinions as to what is in your silly little book....

Sorry, I don't draw the conclusion from that verse that you do. It says what it says. I hope they kill your babies. It's just sick.

Whaa whaa you lose.

And you was the one that was "Bible Thumping" in this discussion.

EPIC FAIL for JoeB.

Immie

I merely pointed out that the Zionists don't have any room to complain given their bible advocates the same thing.

It's in your book. You have to reconcile it with the rest of your professed beliefs.

I don't. I just point out the hypocrisy of using such a book as a basis of morality when it has so much immoral stuff in it.

I merely pointed out that the Zionists don't have any room to complain given their bible advocates the same thing.

It's in your book. You have to reconcile it with the rest of your professed beliefs.

I don't. I just point out the hypocrisy of using such a book as a basis of morality when it has so much immoral stuff in it.

No, you use deceitful practices to win points hopping beyond hope that people will just accept what you say and not call you on it. This time Caroljo called you on it and I followed her lead and you got busted being decietful.

Immie

Forum List

Back