Thank God I live in a country that allows these IDIOTS to live!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
When I consider that if I lived in say Iran and I said.."
"The Iran Islamic Revolution Guards are baby killers"
"The Islamic Revolution Guards are terrorists"
The Islamic Revolution Guards are the bad guys"

HOW long would I be alive or at the minimum be in prison and tortured for being a traitor!

YET we are PROUD that IDIOTS in this country can say those words about OUR troops!

NOT realizing NOT educating these IDIOTS that words have meanings!

AND even though Americans are "FREE" to say stupid untruths and lies like these:

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans
in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

PEOPLE like MANY on this board are so f..king DUMB that they don't realize
OUR ENEMIES take these words and USE them as CHEERS!
AS words of encouragement to the enemy!

I DON"T understand how IDIOTS like the above could EVER EVER provide just
as if they handed bullets and guns to the enemy.. ammunition to RECRUIT more
terrorists...

WHERE IS the common SENSE?
THE INTELLIGENCE to know that when you tell the world "yup.. the US troops are
baby killers..NAZIs, TERRORISTS..cold blooded killers"...
THESE WORDS are USED and directly caused US TROOPS TO DIE!

WORDS have meanings and Terrorists hearing supposedly US LEADERS .. POLITICIANS
Calling their OWN FELLOW AMERICANS murderers, NAZIS...

I not only question the basic INTELLIGENCE of these IDIOTS but at the least some
IDIOTS WOULD KNOW NOT to ENCOURAGE THE ENEMY to KILL MORE AMericans!

I would like from this POST to get an acknowledgement from those of YOU that HAD NO problem with those IDIOTS making those STATEMENTS that YOU that AGREE
with those statements are:
1) NOT AMERICANS
2) YOU WANTED THE TERRORISTS to KILL US TROOPS!
3) YOU were GLAD when US TROOPS CAME HOME in Body bags...

BECAUSE if YOU AGREE with the ABOVE statements THE ONLY THING I would commend you for is YOUR HONESTY!

OTHER THEN that those of you that agree with those statements have eternal contempt by the rest of us!

The Iraq war was a crime.

Simple as that.

AND YOU ARE A TERRORIST AS WELL AS A COMPLETE CERTIFIED IDIOT!

Did you think that "Desert Storm" was a "crime?
Vietnam a crime? Korea a Crime? WWII, WWI, Civil War??
ALL CRIMES?
BECAUSE the Liberation of IRAQ was started by Saddam when HE INVADED Kuwait.
He then signed the 1991 CEASE FIRE.

DID THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU??

WHEN he paid $25,000 to suicide families for bombings, when he IGNORED 13 UN resolutions to STOP production of WMDs, When He murdered 50,000 Kurds, 300,000 graves found.. HE BROKE THE 1991 CEASE FIRE ..

WHICH YOU IDIOT MEANT that "DESERT STORM" continued.. I.E. NO MORE CEASE FIRE!!!!

Simple as that.

ALL CRIMES?

The American Civil War was the stupidest thing to ever happen in this country. 600,000 people died to keep the South from seceding and exporting their cotton exclusively to Europe.
Oh, we're taught it's about freeing the slaves. Rich, white textile manufacturers in the North (they were sort of like the Goldman Sachs people of their time) needed that cotton to keep their industry alive. They could have cared less about the black slaves and in fact knew that without slave labor, the cotton farmers would not have been able to survive. So yeah, the Civil War is a crime. All wars are crimes.

Simple as that.

You can think it was a crime..you can be against all wars. But that doesn't mean anyone should say things like this and endanger our troops that are over there doing their jobs. We know many of you side with the terrorists, so i'm not really surprised. I think many of you love seeing our young soldiers dying over there, it just satisfies you that you can blame "Bush" for it. As long as you can blame Bush, it doesn't matter what else happens. Although the majority of our Govt ( Dems AND Reps) said it needed to happen.

Simple as that.

ALL CRIMES?
BECAUSE the Liberation of IRAQ was started by Saddam when HE INVADED Kuwait.
He then signed the 1991 CEASE FIRE.

DID THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU??

WHEN he paid $25,000 to suicide families for bombings, when he IGNORED 13 UN resolutions to STOP production of WMDs, When He murdered 50,000 Kurds, 300,000 graves found.. HE BROKE THE 1991 CEASE FIRE ..

WHICH YOU IDIOT MEANT that "DESERT STORM" continued.. I.E. NO MORE CEASE FIRE!!!!

You're a very silly person.

Simple as that.

You can think it was a crime..you can be against all wars. But that doesn't mean anyone should say things like this and endanger our troops that are over there doing their jobs. We know many of you side with the terrorists, so i'm not really surprised. I think many of you love seeing our young soldiers dying over there, it just satisfies you that you can blame "Bush" for it. As long as you can blame Bush, it doesn't matter what else happens. Although the majority of our Govt ( Dems AND Reps) said it needed to happen.

Yeah..I am against all wars. Guilty. Sue me.

But generally if someone hits you..and you hit back..I am good with it. I don't like a fight..but when one comes..you gotta kick ass..regret later.

Simple as that.

It wasn't a crime. You have every right to disagree with the war. I also did not think it was the right choice to go to war, and we were wrong with our premise, but we toppled a dictator who was a sponsor of terroism, and Iraq as well as the world is better place after the fact.

Simple as that.

ALL CRIMES?

The American Civil War was the stupidest thing to ever happen in this country. 600,000 people died to keep the South from seceding and exporting their cotton exclusively to Europe.
Oh, we're taught it's about freeing the slaves. Rich, white textile manufacturers in the North (they were sort of like the Goldman Sachs people of their time) needed that cotton to keep their industry alive. They could have cared less about the black slaves and in fact knew that without slave labor, the cotton farmers would not have been able to survive. So yeah, the Civil War is a crime. All wars are crimes.

Naw..it was about freeing slaves. And if the south never elected it's own government and fired on federal troops.

It never would have happened.

Simple as that.

It wasn't a crime. You have every right to disagree with the war. I also did not think it was the right choice to go to war, and we were wrong with our premise, but we toppled a dictator who was a sponsor of terroism, and Iraq as well as the world is better place after the fact.

Iraq never attacked the US. It was a crime. There was absolutely no reason to go to war with Iraq. That includes..like ever. Gulf War I, Clinton's bombings, Gulf War II. And Iraq will revert to the same sort of state it was under Saddam Hussien. That is, if a full on civil war doesn't break out. Either way..lots of Iraqis are going to die.

Last edited:

Simple as that.

But generally if someone hits you..and you hit back..I am good with it. I don't like a fight..but when one comes..you gotta kick ass..regret later.

comparing war to a street fight is simplifying things a bit.

Simple as that.

So when are you going to demand that all the DEMOCRATS who voted for it and continued it be tried as war criminals?

When I realized the Democrats were full of shit about this issue.

They couldn't find it in their hearts to boot Joe Leiberman out of office, even though he was the last Democrat who stood by his vote for the war, but they did boot out Lincoln Chafee, the only Republican to oppose it.

It's one thing to be against a war on principle, it's another to simply use the war as a political wedge. Support it when it's popular, use it to bash the oppossition when it isn't.

I frankly am not fond of the GOP's love for big corporate greed or religious whackos, but one of the main reasons I still support them is that when they commit us to a conflict, they don't waiver.

Simple as that.

Iraq never attacked the US. It was a crime. There was absolutely no reason to go to war with Iraq. That includes..like ever. Gulf War I, Clinton's bombings, Gulf War II. And Iraq will revert to the same sort of state it was under Saddam Hussien. That is, if a full on civil war doesn't break out. Either way..lots of Iraqis are going to die.

And if Democrats seriously argued those points, you'd have credibility.

They went along with all of those things.

comparing war to a street fight is simplifying things a bit.

Sure..but nutshelling sometimes is the way to go with internet posts.

After all..who really wants to read a 100 page dissertation on why the only "good" war is a defensive war?

The congress was lied to too you fool.

Why do you defend the historically failed president Bush?

And if Democrats seriously argued those points, you'd have credibility.

They went along with all of those things.

They went along with giving the President the Authority to use force based on the intelligence the President cherry picked for them. And he used that authority rather quickly.

Personally I joined 250,000 people in NYC to protest the war. Unlike the Democrats in Congress, I firmly believed Bush was lying.

Forum List

Back