Thank God for the Holocaust!!

In this caes, they're perfectly correct. And if you are willing to excoriate them for making such ridiculous statements, you shouldn't be defending InTheSS' ridiculous statements here.

Oh, so it's only a bad thing when the Jews suffer. If it's black people suffering, that's a good thing. Good lord, you're a racist piece of shit.
Well, for starters how about you stop posing as something you're not, dickhead.

In this caes, they're perfectly correct. And if you are willing to excoriate them for making such ridiculous statements, you shouldn't be defending InTheSS' ridiculous statements here.

Oh, so it's only a bad thing when the Jews suffer. If it's black people suffering, that's a good thing. Good lord, you're a racist piece of shit.

Posing as what? The part about me being a Jew is true.

Roudy was it really necessary to spam the rep comment area with that many stupid fucking character things? Christ sakes...neg rep is one thing but that is just asinine...truly. I understand you israel firsters don't like questions being asked but hey tough shit...grow up grow a set and act like an adult.

I think everyone is trying to figure out if you are INSANE or just "mentally challenged".

I would make just one small exception. I suppose that some, including myself, do not think it is either or; rather, we think in many cases it is both.

If God can only bless people by killing millions of innocents, then God is an idiot.

As for Blacks being better enslaved in the USA rather than living in deplorable conditions in Africa (as other posters have suggested), that is irrelevant even if true. Blacks had a right to determine where they will live and the usurpation of that right is indefensible. Further, those who enslave Blacks will not be credited because Blacks may have fared better in slavery than in freedom in their homeland; rather, they will be judged by God and history according to how they treated others, including slaves.

PS: I enjoy your posts. I like the way you think.

Let me start off saying, I'm a Jew. I don't follow the faith anymore, but we're all still a people. And you know, my people have have had some hard times through our history. But when I think about it all, the Holocaust really was a blessing for us. I mean, look how many Jewish people ended up having the chance to live in this great country of the USA! None of that would have happened if it wasn't for the Holocaust. And think of it, when before was there any place in the Middle East for Jews to have a home and country of their own? It's all so amazing! Mr. Hitler was such a gift to us from HaShem. Some people think that our history is a bad one. But HaShem has brought blessings on our people for thousands of years. First the Egyptians, then the Babylonians, the Spaniards, and finally Hitler.....all great blessings bestowed on us because it all lead to me being able to live in the USA now, with the right to go to Israel if I wanted and claim my birthright of citizenship. Oh happy day!
Somehow, were we able to ask them, I doubt the 6 million would be of the same opinion.

Jillian. Kiss my ass. :) Butt hurt israel firster can't even reply to why she gives me neg rep just leaves a whining neg comment I can't see because she was cussing so much....guess we aren't allowed to ask questions about jews here...

:lmao:

As to the OP, I have no opinion other than to note that failure to assimilate into the larger population has not historically benefited minority groups. The conundrum is that assimilation also undermines group identity.

As for the slavery analogy, the obvious undercurrent is that the United States is the principal villain in world history, never mind that its victims were captured by other Africans, incarcerated by Arab slave traders, transported to America on British ships and purchased by British planters. Oh, and did I mention that the United State fought the bloodiest war in its history to eliminate this scourge, long before it was eliminated in the rest of the Western Hemisphere? Sorry to spoil the narrative...

Let me start off saying, I'm a Jew. I don't follow the faith anymore, but we're all still a people. And you know, my people have have had some hard times through our history. But when I think about it all, the Holocaust really was a blessing for us. I mean, look how many Jewish people ended up having the chance to live in this great country of the USA! None of that would have happened if it wasn't for the Holocaust. And think of it, when before was there any place in the Middle East for Jews to have a home and country of their own? It's all so amazing! Mr. Hitler was such a gift to us from HaShem. Some people think that our history is a bad one. But HaShem has brought blessings on our people for thousands of years. First the Egyptians, then the Babylonians, the Spaniards, and finally Hitler.....all great blessings bestowed on us because it all lead to me being able to live in the USA now, with the right to go to Israel if I wanted and claim my birthright of citizenship. Oh happy day!

I see what you did there. From reading the first page...it went over a lot of heads.

Somehow, were we able to ask them, I doubt the 6 million would be of the same opinion.
As would be the case with the millions kidnapped from Africa including the millions who died during the Middle Passage.

Posing as what? The part about me being a Jew is true.

Yeah this guy is a Jew who is now a practicing Christian from what I gather. He also is a muslim sympathizer, and an Israel hater who believes the '67 Arab Israel war was started by the Israel as the Arabs where just minding their own business. How’s that middle man? Looking for some props from the Jew haters are you?.... Damn liberal self-hating Jew punk:eusa_hand:.

Forum List

Back