Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Who or what is the evidence that any group is actually trying to cancel the 2nd Amendment? I am curious as to why so many here think the 2nd Amendment is in some great jeopardy.
They are told to be paranoid, and already were in most cases.

You just stated that was one of your goals. Lol. Cat is out of the bag! :D That is why you people are so dishonest and cannot ever be taken seriously in the real world.
It is my goal but it is not the goal of most. I would like no guns. That is rare, especially here in the Wild West of idiots like you.

Oh I get it. You are a joker. Lol.

No one is out to take your gun away . Is it possible to talk gun control with freaks jumping too "u want to ban all guns !!! "

Going underground would be just fine. We have lots of prisons.

This doesn't even make sense. For one thing, if you push guns into the illegal market, they would be twice as difficult to trace. There would be no "background checks" or other such measures. Your argument is weak sauce.
Anyone found with a gun and not allowed to would go break rocks for ten years. They'll get the message in no time.

That already happens. Felons are not allowed to own guns. Lol. Do you live in this country?
Dummy, I know this but that changes nothing.

Your constant resorting to name-calling just reveals what kind of a lowly person you really are. :)

Do you live in the United States?
Dummy is not a name in this case. It is your mental ability, a highly limited one.

Who or what is the evidence that any group is actually trying to cancel the 2nd Amendment? I am curious as to why so many here think the 2nd Amendment is in some great jeopardy.

You just stated that was one of your goals. Lol. Cat is out of the bag! :D That is why you people are so dishonest and cannot ever be taken seriously in the real world.
It is my goal but it is not the goal of most. I would like no guns. That is rare, especially here in the Wild West of idiots like you.

So, do you live in the United States? Are you a citizen of the United States of America? Yes or no.

This doesn't even make sense. For one thing, if you push guns into the illegal market, they would be twice as difficult to trace. There would be no "background checks" or other such measures. Your argument is weak sauce.
Anyone found with a gun and not allowed to would go break rocks for ten years. They'll get the message in no time.

That already happens. Felons are not allowed to own guns. Lol. Do you live in this country?

Your constant resorting to name-calling just reveals what kind of a lowly person you really are. :)

Dummy is not a name in this case. It is your mental ability, a highly limited one.

Seems I'm the one capable of rational and reasonable discussion. :) You are the one getting all . . . crazy. I can see why you wouldn't want others to own guns considering your own poor self control. Lol.

So, do you live in the United States? Are you a citizen of the United States of America? Yes or no.
Yes, Dummy.

I'd take my chances with the gun, thanks. Lol. Better safe than sorry. Good motto to live by, if life is important to you.
So, take your gun everywhere and point it at anyone who scares you. That will make feel safe even when you mostly likely were never in danger.

To you that will feel like a gun saved your life, maybe a dozen times a day.

Well, you cannot prove otherwise, that my life was not in danger. Can you?
It can't be proven either way, exactly my point.

You have yet to make any points that make any sense whatsoever, especially to take away any one of our precious rights.
The right to a gun is not precious, to any normal and sane person. That would be freedom of speech, thought, religion, movement, etc., not weapons.

All those rights have limitations to them.

Seems I'm the one capable of rational and reasonable discussion. :) You are the one getting all . . . crazy. I can see why you wouldn't want others to own guns considering your own poor self control. Lol.
Guns are mostly unnecessary now. Does not wanting people to have biological weapons at home make me crazy? Am I a Nazi for wanting a ban on personal nuclear weapons?

Next time, try to think a little.

So, take your gun everywhere and point it at anyone who scares you. That will make feel safe even when you mostly likely were never in danger.

To you that will feel like a gun saved your life, maybe a dozen times a day.

Well, you cannot prove otherwise, that my life was not in danger. Can you?
It can't be proven either way, exactly my point.

You have yet to make any points that make any sense whatsoever, especially to take away any one of our precious rights.
The right to a gun is not precious, to any normal and sane person. That would be freedom of speech, thought, religion, movement, etc., not weapons.

All those rights have limitations to them.
Yep. And they can be done away with, if necessary.

Guns are mostly unnecessary now. Does not wanting people to have biological weapons at home make me crazy? Am I a Nazi for wanting a ban on personal nuclear weapons?

You must be posing because your silly and extreme arguments are doing little to back your position. Lol.

I guess the police don't need weapons anymore then. They can just karate chop the bad guys. Lol. :lol:

No one is out to take your gun away . Is it possible to talk gun control with freaks jumping too "u want to ban all guns !!! "
Not no one, just very few, like me.

Well, thankfully, you are a nobody. :D
And just who are you?

Again, think a bit before posting.

I'm a person who believes in constitutional rights of the American people. :)
So do I, in general, but that still makes you a nobody.

I guess the police don't need weapons anymore then. They can just karate chop the bad guys. Lol. :lol:
Non-leathal weapons exist. They work.

Not no one, just very few, like me.

Well, thankfully, you are a nobody. :D
And just who are you?

Again, think a bit before posting.

I'm a person who believes in constitutional rights of the American people. :)
So do I, in general, but that still makes you a nobody.

Nope, you do not. You want to take away one of our constitutionally guaranteed rights, the right to defend ourselves from invaders or those who would do us harm.

You must be posing because your silly and extreme arguments are doing little to back your position. Lol.
The extreme argument is the one that thinks only Nazis want to control weapons. I don't see you starting the Nationsl Pipe Bomb Association, right?

The extreme argument is the one that thinks only Nazis want to control weapons. I don't see you starting the Nationsl Pipe Bomb Association, right?

You are ridiculous. Lol.

Forum List

Back