Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

They are not "crap." They are legitimate studies that have been peer reviewed.

Now, let me ask you, who do you think "laws" effect? The law abiding or the criminals (who disregard "laws")?
Laws affect both, dummy. That's why people who break them go to prison.

No, criminals don't obey laws. Lol. Only law-abiding people obey the laws. It's already illegal to kill someone with a gun (when it isn't in self defense). If someone is going to kill someone, anti-gun legislation is not going to stop them.
I don't call for more laws, I call for fewer guns.

And how do you propose doing that?
Banning most guns, of course.

That is going to move them underground. How'd that work with drugs or alcohol?

Use logic here. I see a big scary black man coming towards me late at night and I point a gun at him. He, being sensible, runs away. Was I in danger, did a gun save my life? It's impossible to know.

I'd take my chances with the gun, thanks. Lol. Better safe than sorry. Good motto to live by, if life is important to you.
So, take your gun everywhere and point it at anyone who scares you. That will make feel safe even when you mostly likely were never in danger.

To you that will feel like a gun saved your life, maybe a dozen times a day.

Well, you cannot prove otherwise, that my life was not in danger. Can you?

No, there are numerous studies that have calculated that guns do in fact help save lives. If you don't want a gun, it's simple. Don't own one.
The studies are crap. Someone pulling out a gun might think they needed to but there is no way to know in most cases.

They are not "crap." They are legitimate studies that have been peer reviewed.

Now, let me ask you, who do you think "laws" effect? The law abiding or the criminals (who disregard "laws")?

No, criminals don't obey laws. Lol. Only law-abiding people obey the laws. It's already illegal to kill someone with a gun (when it isn't in self defense). If someone is going to kill someone, anti-gun legislation is not going to stop them.

If you don't want a gun, then don't own one. You don't have any right to tell others that they cannot. What makes you think you have that right?

Going underground would be just fine. We have lots of prisons.

This doesn't even make sense. For one thing, if you push guns into the illegal market, they would be twice as difficult to trace. There would be no "background checks" or other such measures. Your argument is weak sauce.

Use logic here. I see a big scary black man coming towards me late at night and I point a gun at him. He, being sensible, runs away. Was I in danger, did a gun save my life? It's impossible to know.

I'd take my chances with the gun, thanks. Lol. Better safe than sorry. Good motto to live by, if life is important to you.
So, take your gun everywhere and point it at anyone who scares you. That will make feel safe even when you mostly likely were never in danger.

It can't be proven either way, exactly my point.

Who or what is the evidence that any group is actually trying to cancel the 2nd Amendment? I am curious as to why so many here think the 2nd Amendment is in some great jeopardy.

You have yet to make any points that make any sense whatsoever, especially to take away any one of our precious rights.

This doesn't even make sense. For one thing, if you push guns into the illegal market, they would be twice as difficult to trace. There would be no "background checks" or other such measures. Your argument is weak sauce.
Anyone found with a gun and not allowed to would go break rocks for ten years. They'll get the message in no time.

---
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
.... The previous section was simply the why. And the why (while important for sure in context), is largely irrelevant what it comes to the what. And the what is that the people have the right to keep and bear arms.
---
Before the "why" & "what" is the intent of the writers during their era.
Uh....no genius. Their intent was "the right of the people". Which is why they said "the right of the people".
---
The intent was to maintain "the security of a free state" and "A well regulated militia being necessary"
was how that intent was achieved during that era.
The 2nd Amendment does not have a but or an except for anywhere in it. If you believe the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringe means it can ...
---
Common sense; the people are restricted and regulated in the arms they are allowed to bear, no?

You cannot carry/store plastic explosives without gov (ATF) regulation ... to maintain the security of the free state.
Duh!

You have yet to make any points that make any sense whatsoever, especially to take away any one of our precious rights.
The right to a gun is not precious, to any normal and sane person. That would be freedom of speech, thought, religion, movement, etc., not weapons.

Anyone found with a gun and not allowed to would go break rocks for ten years. They'll get the message in no time.

That already happens. Felons are not allowed to own guns. Lol. Do you live in this country?

The right to a gun is not precious, to any normal and sane person. That would be freedom of speech, thought, religion, movement, etc., not weapons.

All of our rights are precious. All of them need to be protected from traitors to the American people. :)

Who or what is the evidence that any group is actually trying to cancel the 2nd Amendment? I am curious as to why so many here think the 2nd Amendment is in some great jeopardy.
They are told to be paranoid, and already were in most cases.

The right to protect myself, my children, my home against invaders, both foreign and domestic.

You just stated that was one of your goals. Lol. Cat is out of the bag! :D That is why you people are so dishonest and cannot ever be taken seriously in the real world.

That already happens. Felons are not allowed to own guns. Lol. Do you live in this country?
Dummy, I know this but that changes nothing.

Dummy, I know this but that changes nothing.

Your constant resorting to name-calling just reveals what kind of a lowly person you really are. :)

Do you live in the United States?

You just stated that was one of your goals. Lol. Cat is out of the bag! :D That is why you people are so dishonest and cannot ever be taken seriously in the real world.
It is my goal but it is not the goal of most. I would like no guns. That is rare, especially here in the Wild West of idiots like you.

Forum List

Back