Thank God for 2nd Amendment: Homeowner saved by firearm.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
UPDATE: 3rd suspect turns himself in after homeowner kills intruder | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

Existing gun laws prevented these criminals from possession of a firearm already.
Existing burglary laws prevented these criminals from entering the man's home.

Those laws did not stop 3 armed men from being inside the man's home at dark hours, with him facing them on a stairway, alone.

Without himself owning a gun, he may not be alive today. But he is. When all other laws fail, the 2nd Amendment is there to protect your ass.

UPDATE: 3rd suspect turns himself in after homeowner kills intruder | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

Existing gun laws prevented these criminals from possession of a firearm already.
Existing burglary laws prevented these criminals from entering the man's home.

Those laws did not stop 3 armed men from being inside the man's home at dark hours, with him facing them on a stairway, alone.

Without himself owning a gun, he may not be alive today. But he is. When all other laws fail, the 2nd Amendment is there to protect your ass.

Love these DRT stories where the vermin don't survive. I see one of the pieces of shit that was with him turned himself in.

Where I live there isn't any "amendments". There is, however, an assload of gun shops.
I don't know anyone who doesn't carry. It's just a given. It keeps things calm and quiet.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPub7bb0mzs&NR=1"]THIS[/ame] could never happen here.

Where I live there isn't any "amendments". There is, however, an assload of gun shops.
I don't know anyone who doesn't carry. It's just a given. It keeps things calm and quiet.
THIS could never happen here.

Guns are for pussies in situations like that Video. Be a man and knuckle up.

Forum List

Back