Tha Lates in buy a product give to a foundation or org.

peach174

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
S.E. AZ
Is anyone else just as steamed as I am about the recent trend where you buy a product and part of your money goes to a certain foundation or org.?
I am, just saw where Carmen Electra has teamed up with Norelco-Phillips. Buy a shaver and part of your money goes to the Arber Day Foundation.
It is happening with more and more products.
What if my husbands shaver broke and he needed a new one. Will now have to waite until after June 30th to buy one.
You get in touch with them and they give you the run around like we can give you a rebate, we don't have the information or some dumb thing for an excuse.
I don't think that this is right.
We're being forced to give money to things that we don't support.:eek::evil::evil:

Don't buy the products if you don't like the cause with which they are associated.

There are plenty of competing alternatives.

They aren't forcing you. You don't have to buy the product. It's voluntary.

Problem is, is there anything that one buys today that goes to someone, or organization we may not agree with? Just buying gas to get to the store we line the pockets of those that do not like the USA in the least, but take, no steal, our money. And not to mention low cost products which........never mind

I'd rather contribute to Arbor Day and plant a tree or two, than finance those who's government oppresses and does what they want regardless of......, ooops maybe that's not a good example, how about.......oh, never mind their too numerous. :D

Forum List

Back