TGI Fridays Jack Daniels steak sauce

Joz said:
I agree. When I did eat meat, that was the ONLY way. If I wanted the taste of something else, I'd be eating something else.

Joz, I surmise from your comment that you are a vegetarian. Perhaps you can answer a question that's been bugging me for a while.

If a vegetarian sits in a window for a long time, does she start to lean toward the sunlight?

Inquiring minds and all that . . .

Merlin1047 said:
If a vegetarian sits in a window for a long time, does she start to lean toward the sunlight?

Ever see the movie, "Swamp Thing"?

Merlin1047 said:
Well, in that case, stick to rump roast! :moon4:

:teeth:

I'd make a face, but we don't seem to have just the right emoticon for it.. :slap:

Joz said:
Ever see the movie, "Swamp Thing"?

I tried to PM this, but I think the computer ate it. Anyway, yes, I did in fact see the movie "Swamp Thing" numerous times. Liked it so much that I married his sister.

Merlin1047 said:
I tried to PM this, but I think the computer ate it. Anyway, yes, I did in fact see the movie "Swamp Thing" numerous times. Liked it so much that I married his sister.

So, youre wife a vege, too?

The perfect horseradish cream for prime rib:
Equal parts Sour cream and prepared horseradish.
A **** hairs worth of soy sauce and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
Use the soy sauce in place of salt. Salt draws out moisture and will turn it into a watery mess.

True "prime" rib roast only needs a lil' salt, pepper, onion powder for seasoning.
Try to always use bone in. The marrow just it gives it that true prime rib flavor.
NEVER trim off the fat layer surrounding it.
Do so, and you'll end up with basic dog food. Absolutely ruining a beautiful and expensive piece of meat.
In my restaurant, we would stud the fat layer with garlic cloves.
Just make tiny slits in the fat, being careful not to cut through to the meat. Insert garlic cloves into slits and roast away. As the fat melts, the garlic cloves literally melt their juices into the meat.
Absolutely fantastic!

Forum List

Back