Textbook Indoctrination in Public Schools

Luissa, I don't want anybody's kids indoctrinated into anything, I want them taught how to think not what to think by you me or anyone else. For the last thirty eyars I've watched as errors began to fill text books at an alarming rate even concerning absolute basics. History is easily the most biased subject of all.
for the last 30 years!:lol:
Lies have put in textbooks for a lot longer, for one they were filled with propaganda and could never make america look bad.
I live in a liberal state and in high school we were taught about everything, every religion and every belief system. My teachers never gave us their opinion just taught us the history of the subject we were discussing.
I remember taking my first american history class in college,I learned most of the shit they teach these children in grade schools is lies or biased.

oh so you noticed the "hate america" shpeel of our academic elite. Sad. Good you noticed though.
actually they just taught us what really happened, my prof was also a vet. I guess he hated america so much he risked his life for her.
I also took a polysci class from a german citizen who reminded us daily why we should be proud of our country. More lies you guys want us to believe.

Do not confuse issue of evolution with the origin of modern humans. Both creationism and evolution taken separately fail to explain the origin modern humans. Neanderthal man was genetically varied from Cro-Magnon to such a degree qualifying these two as separate species. Neanderthal Man and Cro-Magnon Man probably had an overlapping existance which if proven, would explain one of the reasons that the elusive "missing link" has never been found. The "missing link" is not what most would expect.

The 'Theory of Evolution" is just that; a "Theory"

A person needs more "faith" to believe in evolution, than to believe in creationism :cool:

And a theory is a lot more than a guess. There's a lot of physical and empirical evidence that backs a theory. You realize gravity is explained only as a theory as well, yes?

You can't cite any physical or empirical evidence to support creationism. It can't even be logically deduced.

Every shred of evidence points to America being a Christian Nation and yet you would probably fight me over that. And that was only a few hundred years ago so I really don't expect you to believe real scientific evidence when it comes to something that happened a few thousand years ago.

Because that is all evolution is is a "belief." Science is observable. Gravity is a scientifically observable theory. Micro evolution is science because it can be observed. Micro evolution is a part of both evolutionism's and creationism's theory and is the only scientifically testable part. Beyond that Evolutionism is nothing but a belief. A system of hope that there is no God.

Last edited:
And that's exactly what so many special interest groups are doing today, especially Islam and homosexuality.

Islam and homosexuality... how are kids are being "indoctrinated" into both of these? Let me guess - their shared hatred of Amurka and Jesus has caused these two nefarious groups to band together and secretly plan to turn all of our children into gay Muslims. Is this correct?

heh, yeah it's interesting, we're sometimes watching culture clashes big time out here :popcorn:

And that's exactly what so many special interest groups are doing today, especially Islam and homosexuality.

Islam and homosexuality... how are kids are being "indoctrinated" into both of these? Let me guess - their shared hatred of Amurka and Jesus has caused these two nefarious groups to band together and secretly plan to turn all of our children into gay Muslims. Is this correct?

heh, yeah it's interesting, we're sometimes watching culture clashes big time out here :popcorn:

So it's your belief that Muslims and homosexuals are in collusion and that the goal is to turn school-aged children into gay Muslims?

Luissa you really need to quit listening to leftist ideologues. I knew Washington owned slaves when I was in grade school. And that was in the fifties. I knew also that upon his death he freed them and settled a fair amount of money for that time and place upon them.

I knew that the Japanese attack on Pearl harbor was almost certainly a response to American support of the Chinese in response to Japanese aggression. I was also aware of the fact that Japan had been planning for an eventual war with the US since shortly after WWI.

I know more African, Asian, and Middle Eastern history than your average American or European currently living today before I ever started college.

Oh and given that no one here is talking about the case in question whjy was this moved to law and justice.

Oh and given that no one here is talking about the case in question whjy was this moved to law and justice.

I was gonna.......and state that some asshole was over potty trained......

and I agree with everything you have posted thus far on this thread.......:eek:

Praying is already allowed in school. Organized prayer? No. Nobody should be forced to pray to God or any other god if they don't believe in Him. Waiting for others to have their moment of prayer would be nice though.

Teach creationism? What would be wrong with saying "There are those who believe..."

OH WAIT! they might teach Creationsm like they teach evolution as fact without a shred of proof of any animal AND THEIR KIND making the jump to any other kind of animal.

So I imagine anyone who doesn't believe in Creationism would be scared to death the same tactics might be turned on them.
so you want creationism taught in school but not islam. Got it!
and PS there is quite a bit of evidence backing up evolution.

Luissa, if one is taught, so should the other. I would prefer they stick to reading, writing, arithmetic, computer skills, etc.

PS, there is quite a bit of evidence disproving evolution. And all the "proof" keeps on failing.

Ok let's teach Alchemy alongside Chemistry then or teach the controversy surrounding the existence of the Holocaust.

Here's the thing though

Evolution is real science backed up with evidence
Creationism is psuedo-scientific junk that cannot be proven nor disproven (which alone makes it NOT SCIENCE) and it's a freaking religious idea (unless you can explain to me how the idea that beings were magically created by someone isn't religious with a straight face).

A person needs more "faith" to believe in evolution, than to believe in creationism :cool:

So we need more faith to believe in a magic uber-creator than we need to believe in something that's backed up with evidence?

So it's your belief that Muslims and homosexuals are in collusion and that the goal is to turn school-aged children into gay Muslims?

I said we're watching a culture clash, how do you get collusion out of that?

So we need more faith to believe in a magic uber-creator than we need to believe in something that's backed up with evidence?

Evidence? Do you have even ONE example of a species jump that can hold up?

Failed.

Failed.

I'm just wondering, Jent...how long did Adam live? 930 years?

And where is the evidence for that?

Failed.

Well seeing how your logic amounts to"it exists therefore it MUST have been created by an all powerful magic man" I doubt any amount of evidence can convince you.

Failed.

Well seeing how your logic amounts to"it exists therefore it MUST have been created by an all powerful magic man" I doubt any amount of evidence can convince you.

Don't forget:

It_Is_Written_Logo.png

Last edited:

And a theory is a lot more than a guess. There's a lot of physical and empirical evidence that backs a theory. You realize gravity is explained only as a theory as well, yes?

You can't cite any physical or empirical evidence to support creationism. It can't even be logically deduced.

Every shred of evidence points to America being a Christian Nation and yet you would probably fight me over that. And that was only a few hundred years ago so I really don't expect you to believe real scientific evidence when it comes to something that happened a few thousand years ago.

Because that is all evolution is is a "belief." Science is observable. Gravity is a scientifically observable theory. Micro evolution is science because it can be observed. Micro evolution is a part of both evolutionism's and creationism's theory and is the only scientifically testable part. Beyond that Evolutionism is nothing but a belief. A system of hope that there is no God.

Ah the bullshit that evolution = atheism.

See 3:55
[youtube]KnJX68ELbAY[/youtube]

If the environemnt changes then the species that would likely evolve and dominate change to, why can't there be a God manipulating the enviorment to ensure that the animals turn out the way he wants?

Also we can see remarkable similarities between two animal species in both DNA and fossil records and that can be evidence they've evolved. We can't observe it the way we can observe electricity which is why it will always remain a theory no matter how much evidence it actually gets.

Forum List

Back