Text To Talk Videos

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Some of you might know a few of us have used and abused the Xtranormal.com site to make our own text to talk videos. The basic features are free and easily learned, and I encourage all of you to try them. But for the complete Halloween sluts among us, I thought I would share this....

mailer-oct2010_r3_c4.gif

Halloween is here, and have we got a treat for you - a new line-up of scary characters is available now on Xtranormal!

It's B-m0vie bliss as zombies and chainsaw killers have infested the Peepz C0llection. It sounds like those teenagers chose a bad time to stay at Lake Deathmurder after all...

How about real-life monsters? - pundits and politicians! Glenn Beck, Hillary Clinton, Robert Gibbs, and President Obama are ready to give more than just sound bites. (Their gaffes should be good for a giggle.)

Finally, the Starz c0llection is becoming quite the freakfest: An alcoholic actor and his vengeful baby mama drama are taking Hollywood Scandal to a whole new level. If you thought their voicemails were frightening, wait 'til you see this!

Happy Halloween & have fun!!

From all of us at Xtranormal.

If you make one, I wanna see. Xtranormal allows you to upload to youtube very easily, and from there you can repost here. If you have made a USMB or Halloween (or best of all, a Halloween at USMB) video before now, please share.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back