Text of Wacko Letter Accusing Kavanaugh

Here's the letter the wacko sent to Frankenstein. There should be plenty of information in there that can be verified, including at least one name. Of course, she could be sued if the name is released. She also claims she received medical treatment, but since her cloths never even came off there certainly couldn't be any evidence of rape.

Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct - CNNPolitics
this story has changed 3 times and got progressively worse as each time people ignored it. the depths the left will go to is getting pretty amazing, if not frustrating and annoying. "this woman" also had her social profiles cleaned up and college history scrubbed first.

yet the left will eat this shit up like cake and declare it true because that's what they want.

What is so bad about having one's social profiles cleaned up, knowing that the Trump faithful will come after her with everything that they have? Just look at the threads on this single forum about her.

I do not know if the story is true or not and not even sure I care if it is. But the lengths the faithful will go to in order to destroy this woman is rather startling.
It was cleaned up because her posting activity would have made it obvious that's she's a leftwing radical with an axe to grind.
i won't go there because that's speculation. but it was cleaned up so my question is why?

also - why should i believe 1 profile that seems to be created/edited for this purpose and ignore 65 people who immediately came out saying that isn't something he would do?

This thread like so many on USMB reminds me of a lyric from the Buffalo Springfield piece "For What It's Worth".
"A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly saying, "hooray for our side"
Five pages of hooray for our side few if any solid facts and a ton of nyah, nyah I'm right you're wrong.

Here's the letter the wacko sent to Frankenstein. There should be plenty of information in there that can be verified, including at least one name. Of course, she could be sued if the name is released. She also claims she received medical treatment, but since her cloths never even came off there certainly couldn't be any evidence of rape.

Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct - CNNPolitics
She writes like Penelope. hmmmm

this story has changed 3 times and got progressively worse as each time people ignored it. the depths the left will go to is getting pretty amazing, if not frustrating and annoying. "this woman" also had her social profiles cleaned up and college history scrubbed first.

yet the left will eat this shit up like cake and declare it true because that's what they want.
That's why they're called the DEMON-CRATS.

Bri, just saw this OP.

curious, she wrote this:

The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.

She was the only female?

Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room. They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help.

She writes Kavanaugh pushed her and then they locked the door. Well wait, was it Kavanaugh or someone else?

Whose home was it?

seems really inconsistent.

Holy crap that reads like a junior high student wrote it. One steeped in too much TV wasteland and trying to use multsyllable words even when they dont fit.

"yet I felt guilty and compelled as a citizen about the idea of not saying anything."

"played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help."

"I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run "

And this is a teacher? Affirmative action at work

Last edited:
She has records from her therapist from 2002 telling the same story about Kavanaugh
No Kavanaugh was not namee. It was a federal judge and in 2012 not 2002. Likely the foundation for a future complaint. It could be brought against any federal judge.

This nation has got to get back to honoring and supporting the merit system again.

Civilized society will cease to exist without it.

Without the merit system being supported and held up on high for which can be found within the men and women who decided to not let the sins of this old life, and this old world drag them down in order to rise above it somehow in support of, then we are done here.

Many have decided to make their lives better through the Godly merit system in which rewards good when it see's it, but undoubtedly the citizens can't do such a thing under leftist ideology or due to the leftist non-belief in such things these days or when ever the left holds power...

This nation needs to support the merit system through out every community and state that believes in these sorts of things again. If not then pure anarchy and chaos will surely befall us soon.

The things we are seeing in all of the strategies and tactics used by the left currently, does beckon us to wonder exactly what is going on in all of this stuff, and so it is that one has to wonder if such things as these things that we are seeing and hearing lately, are purely evil in the leftist intent or not ??

Last edited:
This nation has got to get back to honoring and supporting the merit system again.

Without the merit system being supported and held up on high for which can be found within the men and women who decided to not let the sins of this old life, and this old world drag them down in order to rise above it somehow in support of, then we are done here.

Many have decided to make their lives better through the Godly merit system in which rewards good when it see's it, but undoubtedly the citizens can't do such a thing under leftist ideology or due to the leftist non-belief in such things these days or when ever the left holds power...

This nation needs to support the merit system through out every community and state that believes in these sorts of things again. If not then pure anarchy and chaos will surely befall us soon.

The things we are seeing in all of the strategies and tactics used by the left currently, does beckon us to wonder exactly what is going on in all of this stuff, and so it is that one has to wonder if such things as these things that we are seeing and hearing lately, are purely evil in the leftist intent or not ??
Democrats don't believe in merit, so you're just wasting bandwidth.

What is so bad about having one's social profiles cleaned up, knowing that the Trump faithful will come after her with everything that they have? Just look at the threads on this single forum about her.

I do not know if the story is true or not and not even sure I care if it is. But the lengths the faithful will go to in order to destroy this woman is rather startling.
It is in the GOP Playbook

Attack the victim

Democrats don't believe in merit, so you're just wasting bandwidth.
Neither do anarchists

It is in the GOP Playbook

Attack the victim
Kavanaugh is the victim, douchebag.

Forum List

Back