texASS Farm Bureau stopping employees from wearing Nike apparel to work. MAGA= Dress CODE NAZI!

Texas Farm Bureau stopping employees from wearing Nike apparel to work
The Texas Farm Bureau, the largest farm organization in Texas, told employees they are not permitted to wear Nike gear while working.

A spokesman for the bureau, Gene Hall, said in an email to employees obtained by KWTX on Friday that the company made the decision in efforts to avoid controversy.

:113: Ding.... Ding.... Ding! DOPer loved BS slogan can't stand up to a better logo!
Wear NIKE's get fired and they are just asking for a wrongful termination lawsuit.

Buy NOW!

View attachment 216818

btw: Why don't DOPers wear their KKK hoods to work?
Would love to see the lawsuit if they fire someone for that.
There is no basis for a lawsuit

You know, at first I was thinking this was a free speech violation, but it's not. Texas Farm Bureau is a private organization governed by members.
On the right is their President :rofl:

Kenneth-&-Russell-Boening.jpg
9709684-colin-kaepernick-nfl-san-francisco-49ers-miami-dolphins.jpg

Take good Look at this nappy headed piece of shit.... :laughing0301:

But hey at least you're not a racist!
Lol
Fuck face, Colin Kaepernick is half black and half white… Apparently I’m racist of both black and white since I’m an American Indian.
So shut the fuck up

You know, at first I was thinking this was a free speech violation, but it's not. Texas Farm Bureau is a private organization governed by members.
On the right is their President :rofl:

Kenneth-&-Russell-Boening.jpg
9709684-colin-kaepernick-nfl-san-francisco-49ers-miami-dolphins.jpg

Take good Look at this nappy headed piece of shit.... :laughing0301:

But hey at least you're not a racist!
Lol
Fuck face, Colin Kaepernick is half black and half white… Apparently I’m racist of both black and white since I’m an American Indian.
So shut the fuck up
You don’t like grey people?

"Asked not to wear"? That's a bit different from the left's hysterical interpretation. Of course if a kid wore a NRA T to school he would risk assault while he was kicked out but that's fine with the left. Try wearing a MSGA hat in a certain restaurant in Lexington Va. and see what happens to you.

In my opinion, those who don't like the rule should just be glad that this is the only rule that there is when so many other people have to wear uniforms when they are on their job clock.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

In my opinion, those who don't like the rule should just be glad that this is the only rule that there is when so many other people have to wear uniforms when they are on their job clock.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Interesting. Dressing for the job in a uniform.

14367-chrys_participants-bmp.jpg

Above is the uniform for on the job ANAL raping virgins (mostly) for the lord. They claim.
It was in the lords' plans for them to be anally raped.
Because lord loves you deeply

6f70e46ad3144e92c6a5dd89eb178bde.jpg

Fully approved by the flocks. Devotee Parent provided, on getting into the heavens later.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back