Texas wont impliment Obamacare.

This won't stop the taxes within the bill from taking place, nor will it give texas citizens a free pass on the mandate....so it seems to me, there's going to be 1 in 4 people in texas getting hit with the mandate penalty....

I'm sure his citizens will love that! :thup: Perry!

Why would anyone in Texas blame Republican Texas Governor Perry for having to pay a Federal penalty tax sponsored by Democrats in the US Congress?

:eusa_eh:

This won't stop the taxes within the bill from taking place, nor will it give texas citizens a free pass on the mandate....so it seems to me, there's going to be 1 in 4 people in texas getting hit with the mandate penalty....

Why would anyone in Texas blame Republican Texas Governor Perry for having to pay a Federal penalty tax sponsored by Democrats in the US Congress?

They're going to blame the Gov. for refusing to set up a system that would have allowed them to avoid the tax penalty by being able to obtain affordable health insurance.

I started a thread related to this, pointing out the bigger issue here is that Owebama has now made it OK for the top executive to blow off the rule of law in America.

Um, No in this Case it was the SCOTUS that said States can "Blow off" Both the Exchanges and MC expansion in the ACA.

So these Governors who are saying they wont do those things, Are not "blowing off the rule of Law" they are doing exactly what the SCOTUS says they can do.

SCOTUS says they can exempt out but that the federal govt can still offer the programs in lieu.

They're going to blame the Gov. for refusing to set up a system that would have allowed them to avoid the tax penalty by being able to obtain affordable health insurance.

Maybe they should also blame the Governor for the IRS, Humidity, and Fire Ants.

Is there anything for which the Federal Government is responsible in Texas?

Border Patrol? ANYTHING???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back