Texas Women Are Pissed!

Only partisan morons think this is a partisan thing. Wait periods have been around in many states for a long time. I don't agree with them, but they are not partisan.

LOL. Given that one side is pushing it, it is a very partisan thing. And it will be played that way. Go GOP, Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::eek::cuckoo:

Quit whining lefties. Abortion manslaughter is still "legal" even though a sonogram might remind women that the lump inside them is really a baby. Who knows, maybe it will even save a couple of lives and the future mental stability of the mother. Isn't that worth the inconvenience of two appointments? The added benefit is that the sonogram industry will get a shot in the arm.

I highly doubt those supporting abortion were planning to vote for a pro life Republican to begin with.

They might have been willing to vote for a Republican who was more interested in solving the problem of how to balance the budget while making sure that firefighters have enough equipment and dealing with other traditional governmental duties.

I think that Republicans misinterpreted our win in 2010.

2010 was an anti-Obama, anti-government overreach, pro-fiscal conservatism vote. Not an invitation for state after state to take over women's uteruses and make them pay more when they're already facing difficult decisions.

Quit whining lefties. Abortion manslaughter is still "legal" even though a sonogram might remind women that the lump inside them is really a baby. Who knows, maybe it will even save a couple of lives and the future mental stability of the mother. Isn't that worth the inconvenience of two appointments? The added benefit is that the sonogram industry will get a shot in the arm.
Ah, yes.....Allowing The Marketplace To Regulate Itself.....and, half the Nation's population.

handjob.gif

Once the sonogrammed fetus is aborted, I think it should be named and buried to give the funeral industry a boost as well. Economies of scale people; think think think.

Last edited:
this could have an effect on new female registered voters i guess...
lots of women who dont vote might get some inspiration to do so...

Forum List

Back