Texas Wins Voter ID Lawsuit

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Texas-voter-ID-640x480.jpg

In spite of the Left’s attempts, the time will come when voters will have to prove their right to vote at the ballot box. It is vital to retain our American system.

The 2017 Texas voter ID law (SB 5) cleared its final hurdle when the Fifth Circuit honored a request made last month by the opponents of the state’s voter ID law to dismiss any remaining claims since the matter was settled and there was nothing left to pursue in this case. This marked the end of seven years of litigation over the state’s attempts to enact a voter ID law.

I’m proud of the successful fight my office waged to defend Texas’ voter ID law,” said Paxton in a prepared statement. “With this major legal victory, voter ID requirements remain in place going forward to prevent fraud and ensure that election results accurately reflect the will of Texas voters.”

More of this great victory @ Texas Declares 'Final Victory' in Voter ID Lawsuit

I'm fine with state ID, but not Natonal ID. Be very cautious of any speak of National ID. That'll put us all in shackles and have us all subordinate to the federal government's every whim. As well as every three letter alphabet agency. And any bills that get introduced for Natonal ID, read them. Read them thoroughly.

It will be interesting to see if there is any change in voting rates.

In spite of the Left’s attempts, the time will come when voters will have to prove their right to vote at the ballot box. It is vital to retain our American system.

The 2017 Texas voter ID law (SB 5) cleared its final hurdle when the Fifth Circuit honored a request made last month by the opponents of the state’s voter ID law to dismiss any remaining claims since the matter was settled and there was nothing left to pursue in this case. This marked the end of seven years of litigation over the state’s attempts to enact a voter ID law.

I’m proud of the successful fight my office waged to defend Texas’ voter ID law,” said Paxton in a prepared statement. “With this major legal victory, voter ID requirements remain in place going forward to prevent fraud and ensure that election results accurately reflect the will of Texas voters.”

13 Counties on the Texas border have more people registered to vote than who are eligible to vote. The Corrupt Democratic Party is usurping our democracy with mass voter fraud.
Voterfraudmandelainvoter-id.jpg

Free ID to Vote! An public policy constitutes An Public Use.

This case will be taken by the Commie ACLU to the high court you can count on it. Question is will Judge Kanvanaugh be one the bench to pass judgement.

upload_2018-10-3_13-19-28.jpeg

Forum List

Back