Texas...UFO CUBE coming through a time portal???

We are not alone, but visitors damn sure don't visit in a box. Advanced civilizations would know boxes don't fly very well.

What is your best evidence that we are not alone?
I think that any time our disgraceful governmental agencies deny the existence of something, or hide something, or lie about events and evidence of the events - then they very likely are real.
UFO's have developed their own following, as opposed to being lumped with ghosts and other spirits as they used to be. So many people have seen UFO's and have made videos of them, they can't all be deluded or lying. Some of the UFO's aren't from other planets, but are likely made by our various governments. It isn't coincidental that many sightings are close to military bases. I have not seen anything close up and personal and at my age, I'd probably have heart failure if I did. I know people who have seen them and who have implants.

We are not alone, but visitors damn sure don't visit in a box. Advanced civilizations would know boxes don't fly very well.

I think that any time our disgraceful governmental agencies deny the existence of something, or hide something, or lie about events and evidence of the events - then they very likely are real.
UFO's have developed their own following, as opposed to being lumped with ghosts and other spirits as they used to be. So many people have seen UFO's and have made videos of them, they can't all be deluded or lying. Some of the UFO's aren't from other planets, but are likely made by our various governments. It isn't coincidental that many sightings are close to military bases. I have not seen anything close up and personal and at my age, I'd probably have heart failure if I did. I know people who have seen them and who have implants.

So, in you opinion the circumstantial evidence is sufficient proof? Yes, I have seen the prictures of lights and such. Could be secret military aircraft, in my opinion. The government lying, could be something just to back door verify evidence. In other words if a person is accused of not telling the truth about something that could be said about anything, it doesn't prove they are lying.

For sure there are strange things in the world. I want concrete proof.

We were out fishing yesterday and spied a red object in the water underneath some trees by the bank. I would have sworn it had flashing lights. I looked for a source of light that it could have been reflecting but saw none. We went over to investigate and it was on of those metallic balloon from a party. I still don't understand the flashing lights but obviously it was reflection. So if we had not done further investigation we would never have been satisfied in what we saw.

Waste of all that space?

None then?
Probability.

Waste of all that space?

None then?
Probability.

Investigate the probability of life originating from non-life. First of all it is not possible by the laws of the physical world as we know them. Then to think that life grew into what we have to day, by random chance, the probability is even greater.

In my opinion saying just probability is like saying there are so many grains of sand on the beaches that one of them is actually a small galaxy.

Waste of all that space?

None then?
Probability.

Waste of all that space?

None then?
Probability.

Investigate the probability of life originating from non-life. First of all it is not possible by the laws of the physical world as we know them. Then to think that life grew into what we have to day, by random chance, the probability is even greater.

In my opinion saying just probability is like saying there are so many grains of sand on the beaches that one of them is actually a small galaxy.
Life didnt necessarily originate from non life first of all, second of all, we CANNOT examine that probability because we dont know how common or uncommon it is in the universe. Do you know how little we're able to see and study into the universe?

So any probability you believe you have about life originating from nonlife is falsified by the fact that you dont know its commonality or uncommonality within the universe and are missing a key variable.

Now flip that argument on its head with what we DO know....what we DO know is that we're finding more and more habitable planets the further we're able to look.

What we DO know, is we're finding species right here on earth able to live in conditions that living organisms were previously thought unable to.

What we DO know, is an estimated number of total planets.

To imagine that life is somehow unique to earth when, in context, youve only even EXAMINED one spec of sand on ALL the world's beaches, in context, is a ludacrous guess.

Waste of all that space?

None then?
Probability.
Waste of all that space?

None then?
Probability.

Life didnt necessarily originate from non life first of all, second of all, we CANNOT examine that probability because we dont know how common or uncommon it is in the universe. Do you know how little we're able to see and study into the universe?

So any probability you believe you have about life originating from nonlife is falsified by the fact that you dont know its commonality or uncommonality within the universe and are missing a key variable.

Now flip that argument on its head with what we DO know....what we DO know is that we're finding more and more habitable planets the further we're able to look.

What we DO know, is we're finding species right here on earth able to live in conditions that living organisms were previously thought unable to.

What we DO know, is an estimated number of total planets.

To imagine that life is somehow unique to earth when, in context, youve only even EXAMINED one spec of sand on ALL the world's beaches, in context, is a ludacrous guess.

First, I do not believe life came from non-life that is a certain impossibility.

So yes, life could exist everywhere in the Universe.

But so far we have found absolutely no life anywhere we have gone, Moon, Mars. I am thinking that we would need to bring samples back from Mars to see if there is life. But with the exception of one sample of Mars found on Earth there is nothing but speculation.

As for their being life where we didn't think there would be life, there is also places where there is no life at all.

Until we find some sort of evidence saying that the probability of life means there is life is the same as picking 6 lottery numbers and saying that because it didn't hit today the probability is that they will hit tomorrow.

Well as it stands....so far......we have studied an infantessimaly SMALL portion ofthe universe and found life (ourselves).

Looks promising, to me.

I watch a lot of the shows on television about their research on UFO's where they go all over the world.... and they still believe this government is hiding the truth about them from us.

Of course you do.It's part of the right wing's "No Conspiracy Left Behind" program.

Nope. UFO nuts might like to think of themselves as separate from ghost nuts, but they are still nuts. Sorry.

I watch a lot of the shows on television about their research on UFO's where they go all over the world.... and they still believe this government is hiding the truth about them from us.

Stuff on tv is intended to cloud the facts. Some's real, but not real alien craft but military. Most is fraudulent. I've seen just about every tv UFO show ever made and have yet to see anything I thought was alien. With the possible exception of the nighttime space shuttle footage of the thing making that fast right turn. I dunno what that was. STS-48 if I recall if curious.

The true state of the art will always be classified. So it's important to keep in mind what we can actually do isn't going to be public knowledge for decades. Didn't disclose the Stealth Attacker (aka Fighter) until it was used in actual combat and seen by people. Things being tested, or whose mission is covert may never get disclosed. Still have things classified from the Civil War. Far easier to classify things that de-classify them. And as with codes, ya don't tell the enmy you broke their codes, or in this sense have a hypersonic atmosphere to orbit capable aircraft if ya don't have to.

People though the UT was a UFO when it was being tested and rungout. I've seen B-2s in flight over the Mojave but never thought they were UFOs or alien craft. Think a lot of what goes reported as UFOs are drones specially designed to result in UFO reports. And much of what gets ont hsoe UFO programs is exaggerated and downrigth lies or people's actual testimonials as I've noticed looking up alledged incidents from a tv show on Google. The actual reports are mundane and boring. But the tv shows sensationalize them all to hell.

Forum List

Back