Texas to execute Mexican killer today

Texas executes Mexican after court stay rejected

"One more thing," he said as the drugs began taking effect. Then he shouted twice, "Viva Mexico!"

"The 38-year-old mechanic was pronounced dead 10 minutes after the lethal drugs began flowing into his arms."

And people think that illegals who are brought here as children should get automatic American citizenship. Go figure.

When are people going to wake up and realize we've been invaded?

But is he retarded?

Gov. Perry? It appears so. Either retarded or so ambitious he doesn't care what impact the execution may have for Americans detained in foreign nations.

Right, Dear.

Why didn't Obama pardon him, Dear?

And according to the Department of State, Americans should avoid raping and murdering 16 year old girls while traveling overseas. Did you not get that notice, Dear?

But is he retarded?

Gov. Perry? It appears so. Either retarded or so ambitious he doesn't care what impact the execution may have for Americans detained in foreign nations.

Right, Dear.

And according to the Department of State, Americans should avoid raping and murdering 16 year old girls while traveling overseas. Did you not get that notice, Dear?

I wouldn't expect you to understand CF. Yes, you really are that stupid.

Like Rodney Dangerfield it seems that "Obama don't get no respect". the Supremes ruled against him and Texas finally executed the depraved Mexican killer in spite of Hillary and Barry's plea to spare his life. States rights still exists.

Like Rodney Dangerfield it seems that "Obama don't get no respect". the Supremes ruled against him and Texas finally executed the depraved Mexican killer in spite of Hillary and Barry's plea to spare his life. States rights still exists.

:lol:

Yeah, states can still execute people therefore States rights still exist.

Good one. :thup:

Notice to all Americans traveling in Mexico: Do not rape and murder any 16 year old girls.

Thank you.

When my Dad was in Mexico, while driving, another car hit his car. The guy who hit my dad's car, did it for insurance purposes..and accused my Dad, a professional race car driver, of causing the accident. After spending a night in jail my Father was allowed to contact the embassy and they contacted his father who was an ambassador at the time.

Who was able to secure the release of my father with all charges dropped.

Your father was lucky his father was an ambassador. Most Americans would have gone to jail, and they wouldn't get access to our embassy until AFTER they signed a confession.

or handed a couple hundred dollars over to a Mexican cop.

This is the second time we have been through this. The supreme court said the same thing both time. In order for the treaty to bind the states enabling legislation must be passed.

The feds have had years to pass the necessary legislation. Texas even gave the guy a stay so congress could act.

As for Mexico, I think they are acting pro forma. I can't believe any responsible government looking over the guys crime has that much of a problem with his execution.

When you travel abroad you are obligated to follow their laws, same things applies in this country. What that guy did is beyond beliefe, if it was your daughter what would you want. The big deal is that Barry needs to stay out of states rights issues. He will do it to Texas because he knows he will never carry the state unless he can get the illegals a way to vote and I bet he is spending a lot of cash to make that happen.

That the death penalty sucks there id no doubt. All's it does is waist money. I would like to see a "Devils Island" type of prison system ware the prisoners re shackled to a big heavy iron ball, and made to perform useless, and back breaking labor to the end of there days. That aside, notice there are no congressmen or senators clamoring to ratify the treaty ?

Right, Dear.

I wouldn't expect you to understand CF. Yes, you really are that stupid.

Explain to me how a US citizen traveling abroad is the same as an Illegal Alien who rapes and murders someones 16 year old daughter.

Forum List

Back