Texas Teen Killed by Police in School Had a Pellet Gun!

It is abundantly clear that no one was in danger of being killed.

It's clear now that we know it was a pellet gun. It wasn't clear when the event occured.

And people can stop railing about how many people were about to be killed. The knife he had been caught with earlier was more dangerous than the gun and school administrators did nothing. They didn't follow their own zero tolerance policy. If they had this event would not have occurred.

Kids fault, end of story....

It's clear now that we know it was a pellet gun. It wasn't clear when the event occured.

And people can stop railing about how many people were about to be killed. The knife he had been caught with earlier was more dangerous than the gun and school administrators did nothing. They didn't follow their own zero tolerance policy. If they had this event would not have occurred.

Does that mean that the school administrators are as racist as, or more racist than, the police?

And NO ONE has answered my post asking what about the school administrators who did not follow their own zero tolerance policy after he was caught with a knife, far more dangerous than the toy gun.

Well, I know that I, and probably others, have posted regarding this question, but apparently you just ignore those posts. Why should anyone bother when it appears that you just put your fingers in your ears and sing la la la la la la..............

what does "brandish a gun" or "brandishing a gun" mean to you all?

swinging a gun in the air without pointing it at anyone? Or does it mean the gun was being pointed at someone?

Last edited:
Some get it and some do not!

You are not asking any questions, You are stating that the cops were racist and that they were poorly trained. All with absolutely no evidence.

Fucking moron. hundreds of kids were in danger the cops did what they had because they believed the gun was real. IF it had been real and they had done nothing and kids died or were wounded you would be bitching about it.

Abundantly clear evidently only to you. I don't recall anyone else in this thread agreeing with you. :cuckoo: You are aware that we've had numerous shootings in schools over the years aren't you? You know, the kind where a person with a gun or guns mows down students and teachers. The kind where the whole nation mourns over the tragic loss of kids whose lives were cut short because of some mental kid. The kind that people want to prevent from ever happening if possible. That is what we have here. A moron brings a gun to school and for 20 minutes refuses to put it down while kids are terrified in their classrooms with nothing but a door with a lock between them and him. What is abundantly clear to everyone but you is that he did something threatening that caused the police to decide shooting him was their only option left. The kid did the wrong thing. The police did the right thing.

what does "banish a gun" or "banishing a gun" mean to you all?

swinging a gun in the air without pointing it at anyone? Or does it mean the gun was being pointed at someone?
You mean "brandish":
1bran·dish verb \ˈbran-dish\

Definition of BRANDISH

transitive verb

1. : to shake or wave (as a weapon) menacingly
  2. : to exhibit in an ostentatious or aggressive manner

You mean "brandish":

Definition of BRANDISH

transitive verb

ty....my excuse for wrong word? it was 3 am in the wee hours!!!! :D

You mean "brandish":

Definition of BRANDISH

transitive verb

ty....my excuse for wrong word? it was 3 am in the wee hours!!!! :D
No worries. Happens to the best of us. :thup:

if sunshine had been there, she would have just slapped the cuffs on him.

And who on this thread actually WAS there? Could it be that we have one of those hot shots posting right here in River City?

i think thats the point Sunshine.....no one here was there......im sure those cops were Quite aware of this kids age......a few years ago a 14 year old kid shot a cop (not dead) in South Central because the Cop saw a 14 year old kid and treated him as such.....i bet that Cop will never make that mistake again....

I kid you not... a friend of mine just lastnight thought it would be funny to ambush me with one of these as I walked around a corner :omg:

liveSRSP04.jpg

I hit the deck.... scared the shit out of me.

Mind you, it was not loaded or pumped, but it still was real enough to freak me out for a few mins.
Needless to say, I got a bit pissed.

Then laughed my arss off :lol:

Folks.... these things look real.

As one who has intervened in situations actually as dangerous as this appeared and more so, all I can say is that your take is patently ridiculous. I hope those cops get fired. Or sent to jail. Or both.

I disagree. The cop was protecting a buttload of potential child victims.

Having said that I do respect your position. A friend of mine is an ER nurse and another is a correctional nurse. The stories they have told are...... telling.

I am not an ER nurse. I am a psychiatric nurse practitioner. Before I became an NP I worked the units AND for a few years, I worked the front door of two different psychiatric hospitals. I was in far worse situations than one with some 15 year old mouthing off and pointing a supposedly real gun. They walked in those front doors with everything you can imagine. And all we had was a couple of little old dried up security guards who couldn't be bothered to come if they were called. The education and skill of the professional staff is what saves the day. These cops were green horns! They didn't even try.

in your previous post you said no one here was there......and yet you are talking like you were.......

I kid you not... a friend of mine just lastnight thought it would be funny to ambush me with one of these as I walked around a corner :omg:

liveSRSP04.jpg

Mind you, it was not loaded or pumped, but it still was real enough to freak me out for a few mins.

Dayum. He's lucky you weren't packing!

That would be a real good way to get seriously injured at my house.

liveSRSP04.jpg

Dayum. He's lucky you weren't packing!

That would be a real good way to get seriously injured at my house.

He knew I wasnt... was at his house messing with RC trucks.

:lol:

Sounds like a couple of 12 yr olds huh?

Our wives are so proud of us
:tongue:

I did tell him it was kind of dumb though... I said to him 'what if?'

Forum List

Back