Texas teacher who asked President Donald J Trump to deport undocumented students has been fired

So you don’t think school teachers should call the authorities when they find out one of their students was brought to the country via human trafficking?

Most of them came here with their parents, who had to enroll them.

here's a hint, dummy. Human Traffickers don't enroll their victims in school.

MAN ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID. Do they let you out of the house without your retard helmet?

George Washington was our first President. I learned that in kindergarten and you had to spend $$ for your degree to learn the same thing. Dumb Leftist.

Sadly, that seems to be the extent of your knowledge.. I think the last time we had a historical discussion, you thought the Zimmerman Telegram happened in World War 2. When I pointed out that it was in World War 1, you threw a hissy fit.

Here is the thing you don’t think. My point was that wars are necessary and the victors aren’t always the aggressor and to the victors go the spoils. You agree except when it comes to those dirty and filthy Jews. Did you minor in hypocrisy at UIC aka 13th grade?

Their parents broke the law and smuggled their own children across the border. They endangered their own children doing so. Child protective services should take the children from them, and they should be arrested for child endangerment, as well as being deported for being here illegally.
Any legal resident family and friends that helped them should be charged and forced to pay for all the legal costs as well.

There children would have been safer with the poverty and drug cartels back home?

Here's the thing... most people reject your racist, angry policies. That's why they are failing.

Here is the thing you don’t think. My point was that wars are necessary and the victors aren’t always the aggressor and to the victors go the spoils. You agree except when it comes to those dirty and filthy Jews. Did you minor in hypocrisy at UIC aka 13th grade?

Except we don't do that. We didn't turn Iraq into the 51st state. We gave it back to it's own people (who proceeded to fuck it up, but that's another discussion). We aren't turning Afghanistan into a theme park. We didn't keep Germany and Japan after WWII. In fact, the last time we "Kept" something was the Spanish American War.

The Jews, on the other hand, stole land from people who had done them no harm.

Did you figure out the Zimmerman Telegram didn't happen in World War II, right?

Except we don't do that. We didn't turn Iraq into the 51st state. We gave it back to it's own people (who proceeded to fuck it up, but that's another discussion). We aren't turning Afghanistan into a theme park. We didn't keep Germany and Japan after WWII. In fact, the last time we "Kept" something was the Spanish American War.

The Jews, on the other hand, stole land from people who had done them no harm.

Did you figure out the Zimmerman Telegram didn't happen in World War II, right?

Here is the thing. We did keep Hawaii, we keep territory contiguous to our own. The Jews reclaimed their tiny ancient homeland. Zimmerman? Sounds Jewish. Do you hate him too?

Here is the thing. We did keep Hawaii, we keep territory contiguous to our own. The Jews reclaimed their tiny ancient homeland. Zimmerman? Sounds Jewish. Do you hate him too?

Wow, you don't even keep track of your own argument, do you>

For those playing along at home, during a discussion of World War 2, Azog the whiny baby claimed that the Germans conspired with Mexico to get Mexico into the War on their side.

He essentially had his facts wrong.... There was such an attempt, made during World War I, which was used as an excuse for the US to get in on the allied side. (Although the fact the Germans were sinking any ship they came upon was a bigger problem.)

Arthur Zimmerman (not Jewish as far as I know) was the Foreign Minister of Germany. Here, you can look him up.

Arthur Zimmermann - Wikipedia

Happy to have educated you, again!

For those playing along at home, during a discussion of World War 2, Azog the whiny baby claimed that the Germans conspired with Mexico to get Mexico into the War on their side.

He essentially had his facts wrong.... There was such an attempt, made during World War I, which was used as an excuse for the US to get in on the allied side. (Although the fact the Germans were sinking any ship they came upon was a bigger problem.)

Arthur Zimmerman (not Jewish as far as I know) was the Foreign Minister of Germany. Here, you can look him up.

I agree it was WWI

Here is the thing why do you keep bringing it up?

Texas teacher who asked Trump to deport undocumented students is fired

Asking a president to enforce the law is now a firing offense. Is Pocahontas already president?

She didn't play it right or say it right. More to the pertinent point, I'm worried about her as a teacher, and you should be too.

She is hired by the school district to teach the children who pass into her classroom. That is it. Rich, poor, tall, short, kind, unruly, all of them. Any of them. That is her job. She wasn't talking about opposing illegal immigration as a nat'l policy, or a state policy, which is of course her right. She was talking about "getting rid of" students in her school, that she is paid to teach. That's personal. Once the story went viral with her name attached, every family whose student had her as a teacher knew EXACTLY how she felt about that student. Not in theory. Personally.

That creates a whole heck of a lot of problems for a school district.

I am opposed to illegal immigration. It is illegal. It takes resources from our American children and is unfair. At the same time, I have no idea who are illegal immigrants in my school, and I don't want to know. I love my students as individuals, or try to. Some days, some students make it difficult, not gonna lie. This has nothing to do with their legal/illegal status. :)

all true----sue and I agree-----neither teachers or doctors can ETHICALLY turn
their students (or patients) IN for question of citizenship. Such principles
are VITAL to the professional relationship. SORRY FOLKS-----no cigar.
I sympathize with the teacher and support RE-EDUCATION and return to her
job-------but not "damages"

lots of people mistake the name "Zimmerman" as being a jewish name----
it is german and kinda NEUTRAL as to "affiliation"

lots of people mistake the name "Zimmerman" as being a jewish name----
it is german and kinda NEUTRAL as to "affiliation"

I was just teasing JoeBigot.

I agree it was WWI

Here is the thing why do you keep bringing it up?

Reminds everyone how ignorant you are, for someone who makes claims about righteousness regarding history...

Then again, you think the Zionists Squatters actually have a link to the Semitic people who lived there thousands of years ago.

Ignorant? Only people reading this are you and I. Squatters? LMAO. For the 10th time you dumbass. Winners write history. Why does your stupid head not understand that?

Ignorant? Only people reading this are you and I. Squatters? LMAO. For the 10th time you dumbass. Winners write history. Why does your stupid head not understand that?

No, historians write history... Eventually, someone looks at history clearly and it's never pretty.

Who? Who is this “someone”? Winners always write history. Here is the thing dummy. If the Axis had won WW2 the history books would have shown that the Allies were impure and corrupt. Look at our country. Native Americans were portrayed as primitive savages. Same for the Mayans, Incas, Aztecs.

Just as I am writing history now as I am kicking your and your useless history degree’s ass.

Based on an independent investigation that recommended against the firing, I'm for the teacher on this one.

In June, the Fort Worth school board voted 8-0 in favor of Clark’s “proposed termination.” Superintendent Kent P. Scribner recommended that Clark be terminated based on her use of racially insensitive language and her abuse of social media.

Clark, who has a continuing teacher contract, appealed the case. That appeal was reviewed by Robert C. Prather Sr., an independent examiner who issued a 76-page recommendation decision just days before the Labor Day holiday.

“It is recommended that the FWISD administration’s proposed termination of the Continuing contract of Georgia Clark is not justified, is not supported by the evidence, should not be approved and should not be upheld and that Georgia Clark’s appeal of the proposed termination be Granted and that FWISD decline to terminate the employment of Georgia Clark.”

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/education/article234566352.html#storylink=cpy
Another article said the school district was 60% Hispanic and so I figure the board members weren't taking into considering anything but the next school board election.

Last edited:
Who? Who is this “someone”? Winners always write history. Here is the thing dummy. If the Axis had won WW2 the history books would have shown that the Allies were impure and corrupt. Look at our country. Native Americans were portrayed as primitive savages. Same for the Mayans, Incas, Aztecs.

Okay. Is anyone portraying Native Americans as savages now? No. Quite the contrary, history books are playing up their culture, and if anyone is shown in a bad light today, it's the White man who stole their land and genocided the shit out them.

The Axis is portrayed as bad people because they were awful people. But even today, we are looking back at some of the awful things "The Big Three" did as well. Churchill gets criticized - rightfully - for his attitudes towards Indian Independence, FDR gets a ration of shit for locking up the Japanese Americans, Truman is questioned for dropping the A-bomb... and Stalin is seen as kind of a bastard by everyone now.

Based on an independent investigation that recommended against the firing, I'm for the teacher on this one.

In June, the Fort Worth school board voted 8-0 in favor of Clark’s “proposed termination.” Superintendent Kent P. Scribner recommended that Clark be terminated based on her use of racially insensitive language and her abuse of social media.

Clark, who has a continuing teacher contract, appealed the case. That appeal was reviewed by Robert C. Prather Sr., an independent examiner who issued a 76-page recommendation decision just days before the Labor Day holiday.

“It is recommended that the FWISD administration’s proposed termination of the Continuing contract of Georgia Clark is not justified, is not supported by the evidence, should not be approved and should not be upheld and that Georgia Clark’s appeal of the proposed termination be Granted and that FWISD decline to terminate the employment of Georgia Clark.”

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/education/article234566352.html#storylink=cpy
Another article said the school district was 60% Hispanic and so I figure the board members weren't taking into considering anything but the next school board election.

If you found out that your town's teacher was a rabid BLM activist who hated white people, and said so on social media, you'd be cool with her being in front of the kids in your town? What if she found out some of the kids in her classroom were cops kids?

Nope Totally right call to fire this bitch.

Okay. Is anyone portraying Native Americans as savages now? No. Quite the contrary, history books are playing up their culture, and if anyone is shown in a bad light today, it's the White man who stole their land and genocided the shit out them.

The Axis is portrayed as bad people because they were awful people. But even today, we are looking back at some of the awful things "The Big Three" did as well. Churchill gets criticized - rightfully - for his attitudes towards Indian Independence, FDR gets a ration of shit for locking up the Japanese Americans, Truman is questioned for dropping the A-bomb... and Stalin is seen as kind of a bastard by everyone now.

Really? Cleveland Indians. Washington Red Skins. Atlanta Braves. Only because of our sissy PC culture do some Leftists refuse to celebrate Columbus Day. Stalin was always seen as a bad guy and the lesser of two evils. You’re wrong victors always write history. Period. End of story.

If you found out that your town's teacher was a rabid BLM activist who hated white people, and said so on social media, you'd be cool with her being in front of the kids in your town? What if she found out some of the kids in her classroom were cops kids?

Nope Totally right call to fire this bitch.

The key to your question is what basis does one rely on to determine the facts. Should one rely on a very brief article in the media or use the results of an independent investigation for that basis? In my original post I stated my preference on which source to use.

Forum List

Back