Texas Teabagger Bigot Lawmaker brings shame on the state

Texas Lawmaker: Muslims Should Pledge Allegiance Or Get Out Of My Office

I blame Fox News, RW hate radio, and all GOPs who won't denounce this sort of thing.

A Republican state lawmaker in Texas is sending a message to her Muslim constituents: if they want to come calling at her Capitol office, they better pledge allegiance to the United States.

Newly-minted state Rep. Molly White (R) wrote Thursday in a Facebook post that she'd left an Israeli flag on the reception desk in her Austin office to mark the occasion of Texas Muslim Capitol Day. She said she also instructed her staff to "ask representatives from the Muslim community to renounce Islamic terrorist groups and publicly announce allegiance to America and our laws."

"We will see how long they stay in my office," White wrote.

I wonder if this dimwit realizes we can all see her Facebook page.

ckldr7k6t8pfanvvm5xh.jpg

Back in the day she wouldn't have allowed negroes into her office
^^^ Another failed mindreader.

Texas politics at its best

Used to be "negroes" now ist them damned Merica hating Muslims

If you aren't angry that enemies of the State have infiltrated our midst then you're as bad as they are. You enjoy the fruits of this land while owing no allegiance. That makes you nothing more than a DICK!
Her constituents are enemies of the state?

Texas Lawmaker: Muslims Should Pledge Allegiance Or Get Out Of My Office

I blame Fox News, RW hate radio, and all GOPs who won't denounce this sort of thing.

I wonder if this dimwit realizes we can all see her Facebook page.

ckldr7k6t8pfanvvm5xh.jpg

Back in the day she wouldn't have allowed negroes into her office
^^^ Another failed mindreader.

Texas politics at its best

Used to be "negroes" now ist them damned Merica hating Muslims

If you aren't angry that enemies of the State have infiltrated our midst then you're as bad as they are. You enjoy the fruits of this land while owing no allegiance. That makes you nothing more than a DICK!
Her constituents are enemies of the state?
She is an enemy of the state. Her constituents are brainless sheep.

Forum List

Back