Texas Tea Haddists Investigated For Voter Intimidation

It seems that Voter Intimidation is not just for The New Black Panther Party anymore.

The United States Department of Justice (D.O.J.) is investigating charges that Tea Baggers in Harris Texas where members of the local Tea Party were "Hovering over voters." and "Getting in the elections worker's faces."

Accusations had been made against "The New Black Panther Party" during the '08 Election Presidential Cycle of Voter Intimidation. The Bush Administration failed to find evidence of such intimidation, the RW later accused the Obama Administration of covering up the charges because of unfounded claims of affiliation with the NBPP.

Texas is one of many States that have early voting.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Of course the DoJ is investigating the political opponents of this administration. I would be surprised if they didn't given the current atmosphere created by Obama and his sleazy sycophants. I expect this will get lots of play in the blogoshere for the next few weeks and then die a quiet death after the election.

"There are far more poll watchers in this election than we've ever had before. The Republican Party has 300 poll watchers on their ready list," O'Rourke said. He can't say for certain that they are connected to the Tea Party. "None of the people who walk in the door have Tea Party buttons on," he said.

ohhh, you should have read the entire story.

"There are a lot of allegations out there on both sides. I think the county's perspective is that they are trying to do everything possible to protect the rights of all voters," Tanner told TPMMuckraker. "[The county has] faced a lot of difficulties," Tanner noted, including the fact that the warehouse storing voting machines burnt to the ground.

In other words, the dims are doing it too. Hope we see som video proof of voter intimidation. I'd love to see the dims counter the black panther shit just for giggles.

The DOJ is investigating??

The DOJ that let the Black Panthers walk??

That DOJ??

WOW I'll give this story all the attention it merits.

NONE. Jeeze.

Last edited:
Yeah, the same doj under holder and obama that dropped the charges on the blck panther idiots are now targeting the tea party, typical. PROVE IT!!! You ever notice that the dimwits actually do the things that they acuse the right of doing? Idiots.

It seems that Voter Intimidation is not just for The New Black Panther Party anymore.

The United States Department of Justice (D.O.J.) is investigating charges that Tea Baggers in Harris Texas where members of the local Tea Party were "Hovering over voters." and "Getting in the elections worker's faces."

Accusations had been made against "The New Black Panther Party" during the '08 Election Presidential Cycle of Voter Intimidation. The Bush Administration failed to find evidence of such intimidation, the RW later accused the Obama Administration of covering up the charges because of unfounded claims of affiliation with the NBPP.

Talking Points Memo | Breaking News and Analysis.

Conservatives are the original 'voter intimidators'........regardless of party. This is what they do to try and maintain what they perceive as the status quo.

Talking Points Memo | Breaking News and Analysis.

Conservatives are the original 'voter intimidators'........regardless of party. This is what they do to try and maintain what they perceive as the status quo.

I would love, absofuckinglootly love to see you prove who intimidated who first.

Yeah, the same doj under holder and obama that dropped the charges on the blck panther idiots are now targeting the tea party, typical. PROVE IT!!! You ever notice that the dimwits actually do the things that they acuse the right of doing? Idiots.

Why go to all the work of actually proving anything, when the mere accusation of voter intimidation is all that's needed to have the effect Obama and his sycophants desire?

Of course the DoJ is investigating the political opponents of this administration. I would be surprised if they didn't given the current atmosphere created by Obama and his sleazy sycophants. I expect this will get lots of play in the blogoshere for the next few weeks and then die a quiet death after the election.

Oh, so when baby bush's justice department FAILED to find any evidence of criminal wrong doing, the blame shifted to Obama because of.....?

This is not about political enemies, (leave to tea hater bring that up). It's about actively preventing registered voters from casting ballots of registered voters.

Nice try. C-

It was the shrub and his justice department THAT FAILED TO ANY EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL WRONG DOING!!!!

How is it the fault of Obama, when our former deserter-in-chief and his attorney general could not find any evidence?

Forum List

Back