Texas State-Certified Handgun Instructor Refuses To Teach Muslims, Obama Supporters

I thought Muslims were peaceful. and I thought liberals hated guns. So this is just shit stirring. huh?
In fact, yes. Muslims are indeed peaceful. And ‘Armed and Liberal’ is very common, you just don’t hear them make a big deal about it.

Exactly how is it Racist?

Neither Muslim, or Obama Supporters are a Race. Muslims come in all Races, and so do Obama Supporters.
This is discrimination based on religion, not race, it is illegal as it is in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964:
TITLE TITLE II--INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST DISCRIMINATION IN PLACES OF PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION

SEC. 201. (a)
PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION

All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.

Civil Rights Act of 1964: Public Accommodation

Keller might very well find himself on the losing end of a Civil Rights violation lawsuit.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was upheld as Constitutional by the Supreme Court in Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States (1964).
A gun store does not fall under the definition of public accommodation.

b) Each of the following establishments which serves the public is a place of public accommodation within the meaning of this title if its operations affect commerce, or if discrimination or segregation by it is supported by State action:
OOO)(1) any inn, hotel, motel, or other establishment which provides lodging to transient guests, other than an establishment located within a building which contains not more than five rooms for rent or hire and which is actually occupied by the proprietor of such establishment as his residence;
(2) any restaurant, cafeteria, lunchroom, lunch counter, soda fountain, or other facility principally engaged in selling food for consumption on the premises, including, but not limited to, any such facility located on the premises of any retail establishment; or any gasoline station;
(3) any motion picture house, theater, concert hall, sports arena, stadium or other place of exhibition or entertainment; and
(4) any establishment (A)(i) which is physically located within the premises of any establishment otherwise covered by this subsection, or (ii) within the premises of which is physically located any such covered establishment, and (B) which holds itself out as serving patrons of such covered establishment.​

I thought Muslims were peaceful. and I thought liberals hated guns. So this is just shit stirring. huh?
In fact, yes. Muslims are indeed peaceful. And ‘Armed and Liberal’ is very common, you just don’t hear them make a big deal about it.

This is discrimination based on religion, not race, it is illegal as it is in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964:
TITLE TITLE II--INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST DISCRIMINATION IN PLACES OF PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION

SEC. 201. (a)
PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION

All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.

Civil Rights Act of 1964: Public Accommodation

Keller might very well find himself on the losing end of a Civil Rights violation lawsuit.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was upheld as Constitutional by the Supreme Court in Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States (1964).

b) Each of the following establishments which serves the public is a place of public accommodation within the meaning of this title if its operations affect commerce, or if discrimination or segregation by it is supported by State action:
OOO)(1) any inn, hotel, motel, or other establishment which provides lodging to transient guests, other than an establishment located within a building which contains not more than five rooms for rent or hire and which is actually occupied by the proprietor of such establishment as his residence;
(2) any restaurant, cafeteria, lunchroom, lunch counter, soda fountain, or other facility principally engaged in selling food for consumption on the premises, including, but not limited to, any such facility located on the premises of any retail establishment; or any gasoline station;
(3) any motion picture house, theater, concert hall, sports arena, stadium or other place of exhibition or entertainment; and
(4) any establishment (A)(i) which is physically located within the premises of any establishment otherwise covered by this subsection, or (ii) within the premises of which is physically located any such covered establishment, and (B) which holds itself out as serving patrons of such covered establishment.​

I wouldn't think it would. I don't see grounds for a suit.

Nor do I. But then, I'm not one of the Professionally Perpetually Offended.

Nor do I. But then, I'm not one of the Professionally Perpetually Offended.

I don't find the shopkeeper's stance offensive, just silly.

I thought Muslims were peaceful.

What does being peaceful have to do with it? Why can't a person be peaceful but still want to own a gun? Most Americans are peaceful law abiding citizens, but many of them choose to own weapons. It's sheer stupidity to suggest that just because someone chooses to own a gun they are allegedly non-peaceful.

The fact that water hardens into ice when it gets to 32 degrees Fahrenheit is new to you, Shitting Bull.

Well, as it turns out, water DOESN'T harden into ice when it gets to 32*F. The water must first reduce to 32*F (i.e. 0*C) and then lose more heat, in the amount of 80 calories per gram.

However I am Getting sick of seeing people throw around the Word Racist. Especially when referring to how one treats Muslims. In fact when one calls someone being anti Muslim Racist they betray their own Ignorance to us all. Muslim's Are Arab, and Caucasian, Asian and Black.

You're right, and I agree that many people throw the word "racism" around inappropriately. But, this guy specifically said he would not teach Arabs. Arabs can be Muslim, Christian, Jewish, atheist, or any other religion. The fact that this guy specifically called out Arabs makes his position racist.

However I am Getting sick of seeing people throw around the Word Racist. Especially when referring to how one treats Muslims. In fact when one calls someone being anti Muslim Racist they betray their own Ignorance to us all. Muslim's Are Arab, and Caucasian, Asian and Black.

You're right, and I agree that many people throw the word "racism" around inappropriately. But, this guy specifically said he would not teach Arabs. Arabs can be Muslim, Christian, Jewish, atheist, or any other religion. The fact that this guy specifically called out Arabs makes his position racist.
Whatever...It's his shop. He can do what he wants. Under the law he cannot deny access to the store. Under the law after the appropriate background checks pass, he cannot deny a sale. He can however use his best judgement on whom he must offer a class.

Lets see...............

He wont teach muslums or liberals how to shoot.

I like that guy

Another insane racist teabagger.

I see this site has no decorum.

Are all Muslims black?

Are all who voted for Obama, black? Or did all those who voted for Obama do so because he is black? Considering that Obama's experience does not dictate success then it is reasonable to conclude that it really are those who voted FOR Obama that are the racists. You know, voting because of his skin color and his ability to read a teleprompter.

Another bit of advice is that when you are spewing this type of nonsense, you mean bigotry when you are talking about Islam not racism, considering that Islam has fooled people of all races Just trying to help you out with your canned responses.

He should lose his certification.

Yes, of course he should, how dare he think any way other then how the democrats and liberals think? He should be forced to accept every view of the party that SAYS it does not march in lock step.

Forum List

Back