Texas State-Certified Handgun Instructor Refuses To Teach Muslims, Obama Supporters

Yeah its pretty shocking...they even have a link to it on their website.

http://www.kellersstore.com/GunClassAd/KellersStore10-18-111.mp3

I hope people vote with their pocketbooks and simply don't shop there. The xenophobic douche that owns the store deserves to go broke.

If I lived there, I'd go to his store, chat him up, look at some guns, set up lessons and maybe a purchase or two....and then talk about how I am a Liberal.
and he would thank you for spending money in his store and then show you the door.....im sure he would be devastated......:eusa_eh:

I hope people vote with their pocketbooks and simply don't shop there. The xenophobic douche that owns the store deserves to go broke.

If I lived there, I'd go to his store, chat him up, look at some guns, set up lessons and maybe a purchase or two....and then talk about how I am a Liberal.
I have a friend, now retired, that had a telescope shop in Connecticut. Back when Reagan was President, he had a customer drive down from New Hampshire to purchase a $20 K scope. They were completing the deal as I stood by waiting to talk astronomy with my friend, when the guy bitched about the $1,200 sales tax and went into a rant about the President, for some reason. Fred tore up the bill and told the guy to get the fuck out of his store. After some discussion, the guy left without the telescope. The Smith and Wesson on Fred's hip finally convinced the guy to leave when Fred lifted his shirt tail a bit.

That would be good; I'd like to be there when he gives you your money back.

why do you have to be there?.....to scared to do it yourself?....and i dont think he would give you money back for the Gun sales....he was talking lessons.....

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah. And I bet you really believe he'd do that. :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know. If the GOPsters here are any indication; I would think he would do it in a heartbeat. They don't seem overly bright as a group when it comes to hot button issues for them.

Not a matter of intelligence. It's about personal convictions, something that is foreign to most Liberals.

are you kidding me?....the guys business has probably doubled because of this.....

Hell yeah, My Boss went to check him out this weekend. He was on a local radio show, and got lots of free advertising.

I thought Muslims were peaceful. and I thought liberals hated guns. So this is just shit stirring. huh?
In fact, yes. Muslims are indeed peaceful. And ‘Armed and Liberal’ is very common, you just don’t hear them make a big deal about it.

Exactly how is it Racist?

Neither Muslim, or Obama Supporters are a Race. Muslims come in all Races, and so do Obama Supporters.
This is discrimination based on religion, not race, it is illegal as it is in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964:
TITLE TITLE II--INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST DISCRIMINATION IN PLACES OF PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION

SEC. 201. (a)
PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION

All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.

Civil Rights Act of 1964: Public Accommodation

Keller might very well find himself on the losing end of a Civil Rights violation lawsuit.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was upheld as Constitutional by the Supreme Court in Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States (1964).
The operative being "public accommodation"...
And of course there is "I'M SUING!!!!!!!"
Why is it you libs insist on going where you are not wanted?
BTW, the shop owner never stated he would not sell to the aforementioned people. He said he would not teach them.
The CRA does not apply.
Oh....so you agree the flight school that trained Muhammad Atta should have been legally obligated to offer training to a terrorist?
Yes, these people's "rights" are more important than the security of the nation.
God forbid we should offend a few Muslims.

This is discrimination based on religion, not race, it is illegal as it is in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964:

That may be, and it is wrong, However I am Getting sick of seeing people throw around the Word Racist. Especially when referring to how one treats Muslims. In fact when one calls someone being anti Muslim Racist they betray their own Ignorance to us all. Muslim's Are Arab, and Caucasian, Asian and Black. I believe that a lot of the people that toss around the word Racist when talking about this issue, or say the Mosque near Ground Zero. They are saying it because in their own Ignorant mind they Relate Muslims solely with Arabs.

I would even venture a guess that Roughly half the people on this board are not even Aware of say the fact that Iran is Not an Arab Nation. Some of the most dangerous Radical Jihad Muslims are not arab.
Correct. Iranians are of Persian descent. Not Arabic.

I thought Muslims were peaceful. and I thought liberals hated guns. So this is just shit stirring. huh?
In fact, yes. Muslims are indeed peaceful. And ‘Armed and Liberal’ is very common, you just don’t hear them make a big deal about it.

TITLE TITLE II--INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST DISCRIMINATION IN PLACES OF PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION

SEC. 201. (a)
PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION

All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.

Civil Rights Act of 1964: Public Accommodation

Keller might very well find himself on the losing end of a Civil Rights violation lawsuit.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was upheld as Constitutional by the Supreme Court in Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States (1964).
The operative being "public accommodation"...
And of course there is "I'M SUING!!!!!!!"
Why is it you libs insist on going where you are not wanted?
BTW, the shop owner never stated he would not sell to the aforementioned people. He said he would not teach them.
The CRA does not apply.
Oh....so you agree the flight school that trained Muhammad Atta should have been legally obligated to offer training to a terrorist?
Yes, these people's "rights" are more important than the security of the nation.
God forbid we should offend a few Muslims.

I agree that suing the gentleman is going too far. You should be able to offer services to whom you wish in accordance with the law.

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah. And I bet you really believe he'd do that. :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know. If the GOPsters here are any indication; I would think he would do it in a heartbeat. They don't seem overly bright as a group when it comes to hot button issues for them.

Not a matter of intelligence. It's about personal convictions, something that is foreign to most Liberals.

I disagree. Rabbi will tell you that he's not for Perry's forced inoculations of teen girls; not for his support of the Trans Texas Corridor which has the State confiscating private property, not for Perry's wanting the kids of illegals to get free education. Yet Rabbi supports that loser like its his father.

In many cases, it's not about personal convictions, it's a bout blatant partisan hackery. You could make the same case for some liberals here too, btw.

why do you have to be there?.....to scared to do it yourself?....and i dont think he would give you money back for the Gun sales....he was talking lessons.....

Always in attack mode? How boring.

I'd like to see it; that's all. Not in the market for a gun.

Wouldn't it be odd that he would set aside your support for the "campaigner in chief" to sell you the gun but put your support for the "campaigner in chief" front and center if you wish to get your certification to carry?

His alleged reason is that one who is a supporter of our President isn't capable of making a " knowledgeable and prudent decision" so they can't take the course. But he would be willing to sell this dingbat a gun? Makes no sense.

Dealey Plaza, Lyndon Johnson, George W. Bush, Rick Perry,....Texas sucks.

So 3 people and one assassination = The Entire State of Texas and everyone in it sucks eh. Typical liberal thinking.

the posters name is Chris.....need i say more?.....and that aint typical Liberal thinking.....thats the thinking of one of the more ignorant posters on this board.....there are a handful of Righties here who have said the same type of thing Dipstick Chris says.....

Another insane racist teabagger.

Exactly how is it Racist?

Neither Muslim, or Obama Supporters are a Race. Muslims come in all Races, and so do Obama Supporters.

You've correctly identified two groups which aren't races. However, as noted in the first post, this person is claiming to refuse service to non-Christian Arabs. Arabs are certainly a race (in the common meaning of race, if not all of the technical meanings). This person is clearly advertising an intent to discriminate on the basis of race.

I don't think he's in violation of the Civil Rights Act until he actually refuses someone service on the basis of race, though. Just claiming to would not be enough.
No...He said Muslims. Not Arabs. Muslims.
The CRA also covers religion.
Actually Arab is not a race. It's a nationality just like Swedish or Japanese.More accurately Arab identifies a culture more than anything else.

Wouldn't it be odd that he would set aside your support for the "campaigner in chief" to sell you the gun but put your support for the "campaigner in chief" front and center if you wish to get your certification to carry?

His alleged reason is that one who is a supporter of our President isn't capable of making a " knowledgeable and prudent decision" so they can't take the course. But he would be willing to sell this dingbat a gun? Makes no sense.

im in an attack mode?.....:lol:.....geezus you have a low threshold for that.......ill remember next time how delicate you are and ill tiptoe around you....

im in an attack mode?.....:lol:.....geezus you have a low threshold for that.......ill remember next time how delicate you are and ill tiptoe around you....

I apologize; you just accused me of being "too scared".... Perhaps I took it the wrong way. Studying pharmacology all day does strange things to one's brane...brine...brone....brain.

I apologize for the counter accusation.

I agree that suing the gentleman is going too far. You should be able to offer services to whom you wish in accordance with the law.

It’s not an option, this is no different than not allowing Blacks to sit at the Woolworth lunch counter ca 1960. It is illegal for private business owners to refuse service – public accommodation – to potential patrons based on religion, sex, or race.

I apologize; you just accused me of being "too scared".... Perhaps I took it the wrong way. Studying pharmacology all day does strange things to one's brane...brine...brone....brain.

I apologize for the counter accusation.
accepted Candy......im really a nice guy....i never say bad things to anyone...:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back